Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

pink-swarovski1.jpgI have become hooked on making jewelry!  :whistle:
It is so much fun.  :dance:   :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooh, pretty, Roxanne.  Don't stop making your gorgeous bears, though, please; I'd miss them too much. bear_sad

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh that is pritty Roxanne  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Studio44 Studio 44
UK

Hi Roxanne

I also have become addicted to jewellery making. I use mostly seed beads and a needle and thread. I love to "Bead and Bear"
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dorothy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Roxanne,
      I hear you - I love making pendants with old photos etc.  It's really addicting.  Great job, by the way.

hugs,

Brenda

puca bears puca bears

PRETTY, Roxanne  :clap:  :clap:
It's GOOD to try something else for a change............and can we expect lots of BLING bears in the future??????
huggies
Maria

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very nice!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I guess this makes you truly multi faceted....beautiful presentation, and your silver work looks so even and perfectly done, no surprise there as your bear work is always beautiful as well.

bear_thumb  bear_thumb

dilu

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Thank you gals,

Brenda, Viewing you beautiful pendants is actually what had lead me to the wire wrapping. So when my hubby asks me why I'm not "Bearin it", I'll just pass the buck on to you....  bear_grin   :crackup:  :crackup:

I have a couple more that I have completed. I'll be showing them on my blog soon.

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Roxanne,
      t seems like I'm always leading people astray! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Don't worry, the need for bears has stuck with me.  Every so often, I HAVE to make bears.

hugs,

Brenda

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am into doll making.
I have a large tray with the doll paints and parts, and another large tray with the bears, while the dolls bake , bears get made.

Jewelery would also be interesting to do, but somehow I think I have enough on the go. Looks like you have a talent for both bears and jewelery. Enjoy and have fun .

Lynette

Board footer