Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Guess what!! The THREE O'CLOCK BEARS have a smart new website ( only taken a whole year mind you!!) at last!!

We are all ready for visitors and would love to welcome anyone who'd like to drop by

www.threeoclockbears.com

Opinions would be valued too!! bear_rolleyes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

LOVELY site, Jenny.  Did you learn FLASH to create it?  I'm so impressed and the soft, sorta baroque neutral colorway really compliments your bears beautifully.  So nicely done!!

warwickshire uk
Website

You are joking Shelli...  :crackup: MOI? I didn't /couldn't build it. I can do a pretty mean teddy..and a great haircut...my hair colouring skills are second to none...and my cottage pie is legendary...I can draw too. But as for 'putery stuff that ...has me stumped....and I don't have the time to make a good job of it. I did go on a course but I take too long and don't earn any money while I am doing it so while I am jealous as sin of all you technical wizards I stick to what I am good at!!

My daughters partner designed the whole thing ...he designs computer games and is a 'proper artist'....but he did good didn't he?

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

ooo it's very flash (no pun intended :P) and I like that you kept the 'aged' feel about it  bear_thumb

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Love it Jenny.....it compliments your style very well  bear_flower

Wayne did you proud  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs
Janice

warwickshire uk
Website

Oh thanks so much ladies...here's me taking all these compliments when in fact, apart from the bears it's bugger all to do with me!!! I love it coz it looks quite different from my old one yet has the same feel....I haven't a clue how to do anything vaguely 'flash' ...but I know a man who can!!
I am so jealous of you all who have the cleverness to do websites....I suspect I could if I wanted to ...but I don't want to...YET!!

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Well Jenny , I think the word "aspirational" sums up the new website .... collectors will aspire to own a beautiful
work of art , whilst us bear makers can only aspire to such .... a beautiful work of art ( ie the gorgeous website !!!!! )
Such perfection  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Ruth (awed  bear_happy  )

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Jenny a truly fab website  bear_thumb the bears look gorgeous  bear_wub ....very well done to all involved!  bear_flower
Lynne  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jenny....what a superb website!!!  :clap:  :clap: ...well worth waiting for! It showcases your amazing work perfectly...just beautiful and a joy to navigate! Congratulations!!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Jenny, the site is fabulous, very professional with such beautiful photographs (wish i knew how you took such terrific photos!!).
Very quick to load and seamless navigation - well done, it looks great  :clap:

Hugs

Lisa

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!  Its just wonderful Jenny!!!  I want one just like yours!!  LOL

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Jenny, its BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely gorgeous and classy and artsy and a perfect reflection of both you and your work! He did an absolutely beautiful job. Although you didn't do the work I'm sure you had a hand in the design process as far as your desires for appearance and functionality. You BOTH deserve the highest praise! :clap:

And I am green with envy! bear_tongue

Congratulations on your new website, Jenny! it truly is just perfect! :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Okay, someone help me.

I am unable to scroll down on your site to the enter button. Am I the only one? I love your sweet-faced little bears and was looking forward to seeing them. There is no scroll on my screen.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jenny,
     What a fabulous site - I love all the soft, neutral colours and the ease to navigate.  You may not be able to build a website, but you have done a wonderful job of showing showing someone else how to display your bears in a wonderful, classic way.  Well done to both of you!

hugs,

Brenda

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jenny...... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your site is absolutely fabulous!!!!  it really shows off your bears perfectly too.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys, did you get to the part where there's a photo of one of Jenny's lovely bears on the home page?  There's an "Enter" button right below his photo.... maybe you just have to wait till it shows up?

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Laura, thank you. I did get the picture coming up but could not see the bottom of the picture. I had to close a couple of menu bars. I wouldn't have thought to do that without your comment.

Jenny, like everyone, I think your website is beautiful. I particularly love the way your bears are set up all on one page and you can just go to the one you want without having to go to another page. It's an excellent set-up.

And, of course, your bears are just beautiful. I just sit and look at each new bear you post. I love their sweet little faces and beautiful eyes.

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: a really classy website, it suits your work perfectly - and what a loverly picture of you in the bio section.  you look about 20 years old!  nicely done  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

warwickshire uk
Website

Kelly I am only 21....well, that's all I'm admitting to on here! Actually I  do need a new picture doing...as anyone who has spotted me up close knows!!!! LOL... I need one that shows me warts and all...on second thoughts that's not a good idea..I need all the help I can get!! I was in work the other week and one of the girls said, 'Went on your website last night..'  'Oh?' I replied....'That's an old picture of you isn't it?' ...don't just hate some people!!!

Thanks for all the positivity, guys, ..and for pointing out some of the glitches with the site. Wayne has read this and hopes to fix it soon. Fingers crossed!!

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Jenny,

It's absolutely worth the wait! Wayne has done you proud. :clap:  :clap:

It's nice to be able to see some bears still for sale. Great!

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Just a beautiful well done sight,  my favorite was the about me pages, really nice Jenny
Joanne

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Just FANTASTIC!!!!!! I still need to get a website bear_grin Anyone have any ideas who does them? the one I did try awhile ago was so blah and boring that I never told anyone about it bear_happy

warwickshire uk
Website

Brenda I bet it wasn't...it's better than I could do because i couldn't do it !!  Melanie-Jayne told me about a free Yahoo website building thingy....she said it was a doddle to do.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments, it's really good to know the ideas worked as we hoped.
Kay, both the available bears were adopted very quickly ...we just need to update it....so I am back to square one again!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

It's fantastic Jenny, so easy to get around and all the pictures are stunning, you both did a brilliant job  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Very impressive!!!!  bear_thumb
Definitely worth the wait!
I will have to try linking to your blog and guestbook on a different browser because the one I was using would not allow me to open those pages.
The photos of your beautiful bears are wonderful and your website was definitely designed by an amazing professional.
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Kathy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Stupendous website and absolutely marvelous bears/friends, Jenny!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer