Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Sorry i haven't been here much....having a new puppy, completing a bear for the British Bear Artist Awards and finishing a few custom orders has taken up ALL of my time at the moment!  bear_wacko

Anyway, I'm sure you like to see some pictures of our gorgeous little puppy. We've had her for 3 weeks now. My husand wanted an Australian name for her (being an Aussie 'n' all!) so we decided on the name 'Nara' which is Aboriginal for 'companion'. Pretty, eh? She's a handful - just the usual puppy traits of trying to eat everything (including my plants!!!!) and demanding attention....but we love her soooooo much!

The first 2 pictures were taken the day we brought her home aged 8 weeks. The other pictures were taken of her a week and a half ago aged a day short of 10 weeks. She's now 11 1/2 weeks (and getting bigger by the day!). Enjoy!

mums_trip_2008_156website.jpg
mums_trip_2008_170website.jpg

nara_001email.jpg
nara_015email.jpg
nara_028email.jpg
nara_045email.jpg

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

oh my, not only is it the cutest pup but stunning pics too. Love the Blanket.... and she could never do anything wrong. You have a lovely garden and I can just imagine her playing in the pansies.... Enjoy her

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Gemma

She is gorgeous, however I know what you mean when you say that she eats everything....we have just had a black labrador puppy who we have nicknamed 'the chewmeister' as she chomps her way through everything she encounters!

Hugs

Lisa  bear_grin

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She is such a pretty girl Gemma bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Gemma she is absolutely gorgeous. What a great name for her too. The pictures are fantastic, she looks wonderful, I bet the boys are loving having her.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

Gorgeous, Gemma - and boy isn't she growing quickly! Interesting - apart from the slightly longer muzzle, she looks pure boxer.............
I love her colouring - and those wonderful BIG puppy feet bear_wub  bear_wub A real sweetheart!
huggies
Maria

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a sweetie!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh my word what an adorable little puppy, you must be having so much fun together

Pauline

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh, what a lovely face she has!!!!!  bear_wub
Gemma you are soooo lucky.
Good Luck for the British Bear Artist Awards, I am sure your bear will be a knockout  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

awww, she's precious Gemma, they grow so quickly don't they!   bear_innocent  bear_innocent

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Awwwwwwwww ADORABLE PUP!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

awwww bear_wub  bear_wub she is so beautiful, love the name by the way bear_thumb

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

awwww bear_wub  bear_wub she is so beautiful, love the name by the way bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Gemma what a sweetheart she is, bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub and love the name. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota
Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Thank you everyone! She really is a sweetie. She's currently laying on the sofa next to me (if my mum knew I'd let her on my sofa she'd kill me!!!!).  bear_whistle

puca bears puca bears

Oh Gemma - puppy on couch????????? I long ago gave up on that one - I realised with our first wolfies that they are BORN with the knowledge that couches are specially FOR wolfies........and if anyone made any comments, I'd just ask - "do you want to argue with him/her"?  And being so big, wolfies are capable of sitting, bottom on couch/chair, with all four feet on the ground - and they look SO funny.  I remember, years back, at a dog show - we were watching a group of wolfie girls who were lined up, ready to go on..............one turned to say hello to me, and before I knew it, parked her bum on my lap.........the owner seemed ready to have a fit, but then realised that I was quite happy to be used as a chair.
Glad to hear that your wee pup is doing well, and that you are all happy with her!
big huggies
Maria

Board footer