Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs  such as NBA 5.0,NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the System.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while  Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html, try to download Tears 6.2, and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If those applications work as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer6.1.
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta. Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0  (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually
seize control of all your system resources.)
In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program.
This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new  applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!
Tech Support

lynette

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: 

Hilarious Lynette!!!

Hugs
Janice

sandlalouer Luxembourg

Thank you so much Lynette!!!! Can't stop laughing!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
After such days, I'm so glad I can still laugh and smile thanks to you and all the teddy talkers!  bear_original
Beary hugs,
Sandrine

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Lynette,

Absolutely fantastic!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

So funny, I love it!! Thanks so much for the laugh.  :crackup:

Regards

Lisa

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Thank you

hugs
Manuela

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
bear_thumb

Board footer