Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Hi

I just wanted to say I've received confirmation of my place at Hugglets for Feb '09.

This will be my first time at Hugglets and I'm really excited.

It will be two years since I first visited Hugglets, my first bear show,  and I'd just started making my rabbits. I remember meeting Paula 'All Bear' and Yvonne 'Bebbin Bears' who I'd chatted to on another forum and  I did see lots of other people but at the time they didn't mean anything to me, but now I know a lot of them.

I particularly remember seeing Kelly Deans wonderful creations, and Samantha Potters bears.

So I will look forward to going to Hugglets next year and being on the other side of the table.

Shelly bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

That's GREAT, Shelly - you'll have a fabulous time, and I'm sure you'll be very successful!
huggies
Maria

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Weeeeee!  Well done Shelly, I know just how excited you must be feeling right now!  Brilliant news!

I just wish I could be there too so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Yaaaay!!..Shelly...that's wonderful news!!  bear_flower  I remember meeting you that day at Hugglets..with that

gorgeous big rabbit poking out of your backpack!!  bear_grin You will have a great time..look forward to seeing

you there!!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I remember that day well Shelly!  You were kind enough to offer to fetch me a cuppa!  I couldn't be more pleased for you, your rabbits are bound to go down well in February!!!!

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

That's brilliant Shelly !  :dance: Your rabbits are sure to gain lots of new fans !
After visiting last month I realised just what a super-big thing it is to exhibit there  bear_thumb
:hug:
Ruth

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

That's wonderful Shelly!!!   I agree with Paula, your rabbits are bound to do well  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

WELL DONE SHELLY, IT WILL BE GREAT SEEING YOUR WONDERFUL BUNNYS AGAIN...(DARN  CAPS LOCK!)  bear_grin
Be prepared for seeing me and my dreaded camera.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Do you know which hall you will be in?

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

hope you have a fantastic time, im suprised it will be your first, i think your wabbits are just amazing, im sure hugglets will be a regular thing for you from now on.( iv never been!!  one day maybe!!)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Congratulations Shelley.......I'm sure your gorgeous rabbits will do very well  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs
Janice

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Huge Congrats

I am soooooooooooo green, well done you  bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Awesome Shelly, I knew it was just a matter of time before you had your own table. Your rabbits are bound to be a huge hit at Hugglets.  :clap:  :dance:

Regards

Lisa

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Congratulations Shelly..... :clap:

Hugs
Sandra

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

That´s great news Shelly.
You´ll have a wonderful time.
Congratulations
:hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Shelly :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Oh thanks everyone ..... I'm actually going to start on the range for Hugglets  soon.  I like to be ahead of the game,  and do you remember the Brownie motto 'Be prepared' ...ooh that takes me back !!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Fab news Shelly...well done!  :clap: how exciting and scary at the same time!   bear_cry  bear_grin good idea to start preparing now!  bear_thumb
Lynne  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Shelly  bear_thumb  Your Rabbits are wonderful  bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations, Shelly!  I've always wanted to do one Hugglets show before I rettired from bearmaking and I was accepted last year, but too many family things happened, coupled with a tendon problem in my hand, and I had to cancel.  I just can't get enough done in advance for a show and I can't afford to pay air fare and the show cost, without having a lot of bears to take with me.  I'll be thinking of you in February and I'll be green with envy, *sigh*!

hugs,

Brenda

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

congrats, Shelly!  it's my total complete favorite show and that trip always one of the highlights of my year, but now I'm kind of sad, reading through the posts, because I had to pull out this year.  my favorite nephew's getting married that weekend and I was threatened with excommunication, family visits - and worse - if I didn't show up.  Hugglets is always like 'old home' week' for me, and seeing all those smiling, familiar faces when I walk in the door is just the best (Paula's just inside the door and her smile lights up the whole room).

but I'll be back next year.  good luck and break a leg!

Board footer