Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Izabelle2.jpgMy sister fell in love with tiny Izabelle first time she saw her in June, so, I've been keeping her for her birthday.  She came over on the weekend and was so surprised, I was sure she knew she was getting her, but, nope...guess I'm a bigger secret keeper than I thought I was  bear_rolleyes  tehe.  It was really nice though, this is my big sister, many of you know about the members of my family by now lol  bear_whistle  She's had a really rough trot this year, she is usually the healthy one, but shocked us when they diagnosed her with two malignant tumours in her liver, so she had a big operation and they removed a big portion of her liver along with the tumours etc etc...recovery is a long process but fortunately they got it all.  So it was extra nice giving her this token of my love  :hug:
Izabelle.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very pretty little girl. Your sister must be thrilled with such a sweet gift. I wish the best for your sister's recovery.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Izabelle is beautiful, Sarah.  My best to your sis and I hope she has a full recovery.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Izabelle is gorgeous!
Your sister must be very happy og getting her and I hope your sister will recover fully.

hugs
Birgitta
P.S. My little kitten, who is 17 weeks old, name is Izabella bear_happy D.S.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

She's beautiful Sarah.  I like the big feet.  Your sister is one lucky lady !

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Love the colors Sarah. Your sister must be thrilled!!!

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

She is beuatiful - i looove her! bear_wub

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

I hope you sister has a speedy recovery, she seems to have been through a lot.  She's very lucky to have a sister like you who has obviously supported her.  She must be thrilled to bits with her new bear, she is utterly gorgeous!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

She is beautiful.  Your sister will love her :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thanks so much  :hug:  :hug:  I visited her yesterday and it was nice seeing Izabelle on her mantle  bear_original

Board footer