Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I just read a post from Dilu  What happend?  Is she no longer on TT?  If so I am very sad.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I hope our wonderful Dilu has not left us. I will PM her and ask if she is OK. We can't loose our special lady over something like this.

We want you here Dillykins!

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Good idea Jane, we can't loose her, you are right  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Dilu is no longer listed as a member in the user list.  I feel very sad and hope she comes back.

hugs,

Brenda

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Brenda,

Is is listed as a member if you search for "Dilu," she just not listed at the top as a Help Advisor.  If she was at actually not a member I don't think her message would still be on the board...all exsistance of her would be gone.  I would just give her some time.  I'm sure she'll pop in when she's ready...or if we bombard her we PM's and emails enough that we miss her.   bear_wub

Shantell

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Unfortunately, there are a couple of more people who've left as well.    bear_sad  bear_sad   It's such a shame. 

Hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shantell,
     Thanks for that info - I didn't notice her in the regular list. A few months ago, I decided to leave because of an incident and it was Dilu who convinced me to stay.  I hope she will at least become an active member again, if not a moderator. 

Aleta,
     I also noticed there have been a few members leave - it's really a shame. 

hugs,

Brenda

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

It is a shame...hopefully the atmosphere here will settle down as it has in the past and those individuals will chose to come back.  I myself have been very quiet as those who have been around awhile have probably noticed.  So darn it don't go startin' trouble when I was just feelin the grove again, ya here me.   :crackup:   (said with love and no finger pointing)

Big hugs,
Shantell

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I have not been around that much for the last couple of days, busy working on bears. So guess I'm glad I missed all of that.  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

How could a place for all bear lovers to get together and chat be a sad place  bear_sad

Board footer