Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Stellajella Wien

...to look at all these wonderful creations!  bear_wub
Unbelievable, that your flow of ideas never stops!
Ladies and gents, fluffy friends: I do miss coming here and I do miss creating teddies.
On monday I´ll see the eye doctor again and I wonder, what he´ll say now.

I started glass jewelry and spent a fortune on glass, pearls, gems & co, but I need to say: I like it!

The Rottweiler puppy that we found in our garden in summer grew very fast, he can be soooo cute but can be a monster if he took something, he should not and we´re trying to get it back.
Can you believe: from the beginning we had no problem leaving him all by himself in the house or in the car, without destroying anything. He´s the best boy, when he´s all alone. Only when somebody watches him being a good boy he starts being a bit silly  bear_grin

To all of you, who lost a loved one, who worry about a loved one, who are afraid and alone: I wish you strength and send you positive vibes! :hug:

To all of you, who are upset by ebay: Don´t let them upset you! Find other means of selling; it makes me angry ( even though I don´t sell on ebay) sto watch people being treated like that.

I´ll pop in again, soon!

Gaby bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Gaby . . . great to see you posting.  We're glad when you can pop in to see us.  Jewelry, huh?  It's exciting when we find another artistic pursuit that is fun and rewarding.  Can you share photos of your creations with us?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Gaby,  bear_flower
You've been missed.  Do pop in a little more often if you can......and show us pictures of your jewelry!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Glad to see you are still around and creative :dance: Yes me too.....I would love to see your jewelry :dance:  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Gaby, nice to see you here again. I hope the eye doctor has good news for you and that everything goes well. I would love to see your jewelry too...any pictures? My daughter also found a Rottie, a beautiful but pregnant girl. She was standing all alone covered in mud in the rain outside my daughter's house a couple of nights ago. She took her in fed her, she was sooooo hungry, and then phoned the rescue centre to pick her up. My daughter was unable to hang onto the dog as she already has two big male dogs. Before the rescue people arrived  the dog was taken for a long walk hoping that she would indicate where she had come from, but to no avail. The rescue people assured my daughter that the dog would be well looked after and re-homed if the owners don't come forwards.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Glad that you have sneaked back Gaby, because we do miss you here.

Please show us your jewellery if you can sometime.

take care

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

Thanx, ladies for the nice wellcome-back :hug:
Jane, did HE have good news! He did not understand, why the other eye doctor had told me I was going blind ( which I didn´t want to belive anyway)
Yipppieeeeee!!
I´ll show you some pieces of lampwork glass, they are my starters, and no, I don´t make the lampwork glass myself.
Armband3reihig2.jpg
armbandblau.jpg
Armdandrot.jpg
ANhangrot.jpg
anhangschwarz.jpg

I´ll show you more next time;)

Gaby bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Wow, Gaby . . . VERY nice pieces!!!

puca bears puca bears

Hey Gaby - nice to see you back................and the jewellery is totally gorgeous! I LOVe lampwork beads........a friend started making them herself a while back, and i watched, totally mesmerised. I'd love to try sometime, but.............molten glass, naked flames - I've a feeling it could be disastrous to downright dangerous for clumsy me! bear_whistle
big huggies
Maria

Board footer