Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

wbnck1.jpg"Wynken, Blynken, and Nod"

I thought about it, and I realize that as much as I am upset with the crazy bear_cry ebay situation, we're above that. This is a place we we can talk and be ourselves. What is happening with ebay effects many of us but if we give into the craziness we are lost. Onward and Upward  :clap:

Karen
KJ Lyons Design

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Karen, I didn't see your ebay posting as a diatribe at all - you brought something very important to the attention of other sellers on ebay that may very well have prevented a number of us from suffering exactly what you are going through. I just had a buyer contact me to ask how she leaves feedback for me as she doesn't buy a lot of stuff on ebay and she had forgotten how to do it. I took the opportunity to explain the new system to her. She emailed me after to say that she had left me 5 stars in all categories as she said I deserved it - but who knows if she would have done so if I hadn't explained the system and I wouldn't have even know to explain it if it hadn't been for you.
I love your Wynken, Blynken, and Nod set! Too adorable!  bear_wub Love your positive attitude too! Good for you!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Karen,
      I agree with Edie - your post is an important opportunity to let other sellers know, who use Ebay, to inform their customers of the consequences, if they fail to leave suitable feedback or leave none at all.  I'm so sorry that you were hurt by their awful policies, when all you want to do is sell your wonderful cats!  Take care.

hugs,

Brenda

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Karen

I don't think anyone thought you were "bitching" your shock really came across in your post and we were all shocked as well on your behalf

I am glad you have warned everyone, it shows what a kind person you are that you were thinking of others

It is just a total shame that you have had to suffer in this way, with nothing to fix it
So  :hug:  :hug:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Diatribe!!!
Please don't think that Karen, yes we are above their actions, we do have nicer things going on (just look at those kittens bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
- but highlighting the situation you were in has saved alot folk alot of confusion and worry, and hopefully it has prevented it happening to others like you...it's just a shame it has happen to anyone, let alone you.

Mel

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Hi Karen,
I have been doing some checking and this is what I have found.
You should be sanctioned only for 30 days. After the 30 days your rating will automatically come up allowing you to list again. If of course you choose to do so.
Hope this helps :)
Cyndee

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website

I don't see it as diatribe, you are candid and more of a beacon that has allowed others to navigate safely. :hug:

Board footer