Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

3009956843_f68511ae36.jpg

Well I was going to completely cancel the Cookie Round-up because there wasn't enough interest but a wise voice told me to give it a second go.  So, if anyone is interested please E-mail me at hey_lisa - at sign - qdpatooties.com with your Blog name and address.  I think it will be a good way to show off your work.  And you don't need to know how to cook to participate.  Post one of your mom or granny's recipes if you like.  The fun is just in sharing your recipes and the work you've done on your recent bear/and-or/critters.

Everyone will be posting their recipes on Saturday, December 13th to enjoy.  Their will be a link starting at my Blog to the next and so on to make a webring of recipes!  Oh, and bears.

And thank you to the wise voice for encouraging me to post this once again...

Have a Holly Jolly!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Lisa, if I'm one of those who haven't responded, I apologize. Things are hectic around here. I do intend to participate again this year...but a reminder is always appreciated. Would you point me to your original post to refresh my memory, please.

K Pawz Guest

I must have missed the original post! I want to participate too!

hugs,
Krista

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
Marlys wrote:

Lisa, if I'm one of those who haven't responded, I apologize. Things are hectic around here. I do intend to participate again this year...but a reminder is always appreciated. Would you point me to your original post to refresh my memory, please.

It was here but there was some bad mojo going on here at the time with a couple of other posts and it went unnoticed for a couple of days.  So after that, I deleted it.  I know - shame on me.  I should have bumped it back to the top but I am kind of sheepish about doing that too (go figure, me the bold one - sheepish?  Naw...)

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I remember reading that you were going to do it again this year, but things around here have been such that I haven't had much time to read everything. So, here's my blog link:

http://wagglebears.blogspot.com/

I still have last year's graphic, too...so I think I'm all set but still have to find a recipe to post.

If you need more, let me know...we're supposed to post a bear, too?

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

You can if you want.  I'm not as I haven't made on since like July!  But sure, post a piccie of your latest!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz sign me up, I must have missed this the first time, had fun doing this last year!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

So far, I have about 10 people participating - 5 bear artists and 5 Blog owners/collectors who just want to join in.  I'm going to give it until Saturday and then I will send each participant a link to put at the end of their recipe when they post it on December 13th to take readers to the next Blog.

It is fun!  And thanks to all who are joining in!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I left a comment on your blog post. Just want to make sure you have me on the list. I experimented with an old recipe yesterday. I was going to post it but my experiment was a failure. Going to dig out another favorite.

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Lisa,
I am so glad you gave us until Saturday! Sign me up. I will be posting my recipe.
Amy

Board footer