Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I don't know this information is somewhere already, but I just wondered if everyone who sells on ebay could post their ebay names.  I know I can find everyone's website, but not everyone has one and many sell on ebay.  I thought it might be helpful.  Thank you.  bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Whgat a great idea Chrissie....it is so hard to find some of our friends on e-bay!  Thank you!

Dilu

In facti if everyone here now will do that I'll check and see if we can keep it in the resource library....that way we only have to add to it, when our new comers post their e-bay names!

Dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Also, it's very simple to add your eBay name to your signature, TEDDY TALKERS.  You can even make it a link.  As a model for your use, here's what I typed into the signature window, so that my own signature would carry a link to my eBay ID:

eBay:[url=http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpotbellybears]potbellybears[/url]

Simply replace MY "url=" with your own eBay page URL, and then where it says "potbellybears", above, type in your own eBay user ID name.

What you'll end up with is something that looks like what's in my signature, below.  Namely, this:

Have fun!

PS  You need to go to menu bar item PROFILE> to do this!
PPS  Be sure to include all bracketing and spacing as shown.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Very enlightening Shel! bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_grin bear_tongue

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Chrissie,
Thank you for asking.  bear_laugh I just started my eBay sell
from last week and here is my ebay ID.
eBay:marieocean_teddybear

Shelli, thank you for your information !  :rose:

Hugs/Marie

Shelli you are soo smart!

The links really help too.  I have gone searching and unless I know the name I can't find the artist.....Kim Basta and Kimmy I have found.  Judi because of her link....but when I just go to artist bears.....where did everyone go?

Why is that?

I mean, I don't understand e0bay enough to understand how to find the people I want....

I don't really live in the state of Oregon

I live in the state of Confusion

bear_tongue

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Is this what you mean user ID   1234doll0_0  for ebay

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thanks Shelli!
Now let's see if I did this right!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Woohoo! I didn't screw it up!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh I've put my eBay link in my signature.

Chrissie - my eBay ID is delartful

Danni

Board footer