Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Sheldon4.jpgSheldon3.jpgFinegan4small.jpgFinegan5small.jpgI thought I would share the last two custom orders I completed for 2008.  Sheldon, the tan kid mohair bear, was just recently sent off to his new mom, and Finegan (cream kid mohair) went home a few weeks prior.  I admit to feeling a bit lost without a custom order deadline 'looming' now.....but will take more orders in January, so will be busy again soon! bear_happy

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

These guys are fantastic! I love them bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Super work Tracy.  Such amazing expressions!

Bearly Making It Bearly Making It
McKinney Texas

Absolutely incrdible bears!!  I love them both.

Cindy

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

What terrific expressions!!!!  They are both beautiful little bears Tracy.  Your work is gorgeous!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Beautiful!
I am so inlove with your charming bears!

hugs
Birgitta

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

So absolutely gorgeously adorable!!  Love them both!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are both absolutely gorgeous Tracy but I really love Finegan-his fur colour is lovely and his face is just adorable bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Thanks so much everyone!!  Your wonderful comments mean so much to me!

They are both wonderful actually, but I think there's something about your light coloured bears that is sooooo tempting!

I do seem to have more custom orders of the light colored bears too.  I am not sure what it is....I find I am a bit more partial to them too. bear_flower

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Tracy,

They are both really wonderful.  You do the post perfect embroidered noses!  I could only dream to do a nose as perfect as what you have created.

-Robert

Board footer