Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

180px-PohutukawaCornwallis.jpg113989.jpgJust want to wish you all a very happy Christmas and  wonderful holidays and best wishes for 2009.

I just thought I would share a picture of  the Pohutukawa tree ( Metrosideros excelsa)
This NZ Native tree is a coastal evergreen tree, of the myrtle family that produces a brillant display of red flowers made up of a mass of stamens.
They flower in December so makes a delightful outdoor Christmas tree.

Hugs
Carolyn bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

A very happy Christmas to you Carolyn, what a pretty tree, all we have right now is bare branches and it's a bit cold out there. We'll walk the dogs later. We always dress them up with tinsel around their necks on their Christmas day walk, silly I know, but we've always done it.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sounds like real fun Jane  bear_flower
We used to always dress Heidi up with tinsel and bells on her walk ~ to  get her in the Christmas spirit.

Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas Jane and enjoy your dog walk!

Victoria is up in London with her two friends staying at the Brompton Hotel and going for Christmas dinner at the Thistle.
They are enjoying a cold Christmas over there,  as the weather is normally warm over here.
They went to the German market at Hyde Park and enjoyed ice skating at the Winter wonderland.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

ps. Thank you very much for your Christmas card.

puca bears puca bears

Wow  - that is SO pretty!
It's BLEAK here in Germany - cold and grey, but not cold enough for snow...........
and as for dressing up Nounours for her walk - I did something really NAUGHTy last year - took along a pocket full of glittery Xmas sprinkles (trees, stars and such) and scattered them thru the village.........they lasted on the pavements for MONTHS - boy did I feel guilty!!!!!!!!!!!
Again - happy Xmas everyone
big huggies
Maria

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WHOO HOO !!! Praise be to GOD in Heaven !!!! What a wonderful gift !!! Merry Christmas to all !!!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a beautiful, graceful tree and wonderful weather.

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

That is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you!

Auckland New Zealand
Website

I loved the thought of the sparkly glitter trail you made on your walk Maria ~ what fun!

Happy Christmas all!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Beautiful, beautiful....magnificent!!   bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer