Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Pips-2-Desktop-Resolution.jpgJust finished this Aime Bear. Took hours and hours of needle felting and lots of stabbing of my fingers when the TV became interesting.

She measures about 8", and nice and heavy as I inserted stainless steel pellets into the body.The flower and jumper I also made.

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Ohhhhh, she looks so cute, you did a great job, I like her very much  bear_wub

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland
Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is so sweet and wonderfully detailed!  Great job on the needle felting!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Thanks, for the comments. Its all thanks to Judi for getting me started with needle felting and her course I did with the EZ Bear university.

I find that it soothes my nerves, injures my fingers, but gives me so much pleasure.

Lynette

Taiwan Angel Love Bear Forever

She is so cute  bear_wub
She face, her flower on her head, her colors....  bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Thanks. This was a kit I bought in Taiwan, used the basic idea but made it my own.

I am from Taiwan but never seen this cute needle felt kits.
Lynette, do you mind to let me know where to get this cute little bear kits?  bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Will check up. She was an exhibitor at the show in November. YZ should have her details.
My bear is different than the pattern, but it gives you an idea. I used more wool than was supplied in the kit.

Lynette

Thanks Lynette. Sorry to trouble you so much. I think I know who are you talking about.
I bought some wool from her this time when I was in Taipei.
I am very sure her kit is not like this at all but you did a wonderful job to make it so nicely.  bear_wub
Thanks!  bear_flower

Board footer