Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

I just wanted to let people know , if they haven't heard of them, about LVS Online classes.  They are super inexpensive at $25.00 for six weeks and have lots of classes on web building, blogging, Photoshop, Illustrator, photography, etc.  I just started two classes, Build a Website1 and Basic Blogging and am very impressed with the quality so far.  The teachers are very involved and respond to questions on the discussion board regularly. 

Hugs,

Ellen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Ellen! Thanks for the tip! Because I had NO idea what you were talking about.... who LVS is..... I went Googling. bear_original

For those interested: Leader in Virtual Studies is the name of the company and their website is: http://www.lvsonline.com/
They offer oodles of courses!!!

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

Wow!  Just what I need.
I'm certainly going to check this one out.

Thanks
-Laurie

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Oh, sorry, I forgot to put the url!!  :redface:  Thanks for adding it, Daphne.  :hug:

I've been working on rewriting my webpage homework assignment for the Build a Website 1 class this morning as my Notepad
document disappeared, and I'm feeling kind of frazzled. 

Hugs,

Ellen

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks, Elle and Daphne. It's a very interesting site with a great variety of classes.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi!

Sorry I've been away a while... just trying to get re-organized. 

YES!!!!  These guys are awesome!  I learned how to write my website from taking their basic class bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Next sign up period begins Feb 9th. Someone remind me!!! There are two courses I want to take! Well, more but two at a time will be more than enough!

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Daphne,   bear_original

I'm planning to take more classes next session, so I'll try to remind you.  I'll put it in my Palm Pilot, so that should help.  bear_grin 

Yes, the two classes I'm taking, especially Build a Website1, have a lot of homework.  The homework has to be posted online and the teacher checks it and comments on it.  The Build a Website1 teacher asks you to fix anything wrong and resubmit it until you have it right.  So the classes do take up a lot of time each week.

Hugs,

Ellen

Board footer