Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

abbys-foot-photo.jpgHI!
Just thought I'd share this picture with all of you. My pointer finger and my daughters foot. My finger is fatter than her wee calf! bear_shocked
This is where my quote for the day comes from....
She's my little miracle. bear_innocent
Thought I'd share!
bear_flower With kindest regards, Patsy

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

wHAT AN AMAZING PICTURE, HOW OLD IS YOUR DAUGHTER??

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Awwwwwwww, bless ........  that is a truly wonderful little picture, your daughter must be a very special little darling indeed.

Isn't nature wonderful!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

All the best Patsy, everything crossed for your little miracle.  :hug:

abs-teddy-talk-pic-2.jpgThanks Kathy, Amanda and Marilyn for the remarks! :hug:
My daughter, Abby, is now 4 years old. She was born at 1 pound, 4 ounces. She spent the first 14 months of her life in Children's Hospital in Minneapolis (celebrating her first birthday their with her medical family), and was jetted home with a trach on a ventilator. She had her trach until she was 22 months old (in which time we had in-home nursing help...bless you BECKY). Though she had a rough beginning in life bear_sad , she is doing remarkably well and is a very comical 4 year old bear_tongue  - Thanks to ALL the many prayers that were said for her.
She is my little miracle...
With kindest regards, Patsy

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Miracle's do happen and she is a lovely little girl  :hug:

Hugs

Raewyn

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a lovely miracle, always so neat to hear about such happy outcome stories.

Abby is a beautiful litte girl and you must be so proud of her.

Hugs
Carolyn.
bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

It so good to hear a good news story amongst all the doom and gloom that is going on around the world.

Your little Abby has grown into a pretty little lass,

More good news stories would be great...think positives, not negatives and the world may be a brighter place... :pray:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Abby is a beautiful child, Patsy . . . she looks very much like her mom!  Isn't it wonderful that miracles still happen today?   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, what a tiny little baby Abby was, now she is one pretty little girl. Give your little miricle a hug from me!

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Isn't she a precious little thing   bear_innocent  and what an amazing photo!  Yes, miracles do exist bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

What a lovely follow up photo. I've heard a couple of heart rendering stories about local children recently, I won't go into details, but when I heard them it was awful to thing of these things happening to people. So nice to think things can work out. Give her a big TT kiss from us all. bear_wub

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

What a sweet little girl and what an amazing picture !

I wish her for all her live all the best, especially health !

Thank you all  :hug:
She is simply amazing. Long story short, we waited a LONG time for her (over eight years). I had had 14 miscarriages prior to her birth. Now everytime I look into her big brown eyes I just thank God for her.  :pray: Many people tell us we were very lucky. I correct them...no....we were "blessed."
And now with her sister Elizabeth, my 1 year old,  (only 1 month early at 5 lb. 8 ounces...big in my standards!) we are TRULY BLESSED.
YIKES...better run...Ellie (Elizabeth) is smothering our himi, Daizee, with a little too much love! (She likes to lay on her...and Daizee's so laid back she doesn't fight back!)  bear_cry Better rescue the cat!
With kindest regards, Patsy

FrizzyBear New York

Why you are doubly blessed!  How wonderful for you that you have two miracles.  bear_wub

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Thankyou for sharing a beautiful miracle for us to appreciate. God is so faithful...and you are sooooo blessed!

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

I'm tearing up a bit here :)
where there is love...all things are possible.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

What a gorgeous little miracle you have. Very precious and yes a blessing  bear_wub  :hug:

Pauline

Board footer