Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

The-Silly-Bear.jpgA ginormous thank you to my dear friend, Brenda (Duffyantiques).  She completely knocked me out of my chair and made me cry a couple of days ago!  This is not a bad thing.  This is a good thing!  You see, she made me a banner for the 100 Bear Blog site of Paula's.  I had no idea she was making one for me.  It was a complete surprise and it's absolute perfection!!  I couldn't have designed a better one for myself.  Actually, she designed a better one than I ever could!  What could be more perfect than my best dressed bears on a pink ground?  Sometimes I think Miss Brenda knows me better than I know myself!! 

Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank Brenda for doing such a lovely thing for me.  Brenda girlie, you ROCK!!

Okay, now let's see if I can post it here......and then get it on Paula's fab site!!  HEY!!  IT WORKED!!! 
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Well, it worked here.  I'm still scratching my head on how to get the banner onto Paula's site.  Oh poo.
bear_sad

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It's GORGEOUS and getting it on Paula's site is a piece o'cake!!!
You did a marvelous job, Brenda!! It's so pretty!! You are both gems!!
bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Brenda designed a terrific banner for a most delightful artist!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Cool looking banner, how sweet!

Portland, Oregon
Website

bear_flower Dee said:  "....getting it on Paula's site is a piece o'cake!!!"   :crackup:  :crackup: For you maybe!!  Ha.  For me, not so much.  Techno ding-a-ling here.
bear_wacko  bear_whistle  :lol:

I did finally figure it out after I went to Paula's original post, copied the instructions and then went step by step.  The sad thing is, five year olds are faster on the computer than I am.  I was having a dickens of a time linking the picture to site.  I would copy the code and then try to paste it and it would disappear.  What's up with that?  After several disappearing acts I finally decided to manually input the information.  It links now.  We'll see if it actually registers anything besides a lovely little goose egg. Heehee 

Now I have a jumbo size headache from beating my head against the screen.  Remember that funny image (actually it was kind of a scary image) of the little red guy bashing himself against the keyboard and eventually kind of bleeding out?  You know the one.  Shelli posted it.  Oh, maybe some of the newbies don't remember it.  Annnnnyway.....that was me today.  Time for a nap.  I really should photograph some finished bears.  Nah.  Nap wins!

Aleta

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

It's wonderful :)
And so are teddy bear people!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Aleta,
     Thank you for such kind words and I'm sooo glad you like the banner.  It was a lot of fun to make, now that I'm getting more comfortable with my Photoshop Elements program. I'm discovering new things all the time. 
     I also remember when I was new to Teddy-talk and didn't have an avatar (or even know what one was LOL)  Our own brilliant Shelli, made one for me and I still remember the thrill of opening her unexpected email, with the gorgeous avatar she made for me.  It's the one I still use  - I love it.  So, you see, now that I'm able to make avatars and banners on the computer I really wanted to "pay it forward" and it was great fun to showcase your gorgeous bears and what other colour could I possibly use but pink!   bear_original  Glad you were able to load it and it looks great on the 100 Top Bear Artists site!  Take care,

PS  I just realized this minute that one of the bears I used was your avatar bear!  I never noticed it when I made the banner - that's cool!

hugs,

Brenda

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely banner Brenda and Aleta!  You girls make an awesome team!   bear_thumb

So pleased your banner made its way to the 100 Best Bear Artist Blogs site Aleta, it's looking great!  Now, if you can just work out how to add the 100 BBBlog logo with your unique user id (it's in the registration email you received) you'll be able to register your hits from your blog to the 100 site and that will help you in the rankings.  Just in case you need them, there are full details for adding the logo and the logo itself (right click and 'save as picture' to your computer) in my original thread about the site. bear_flower

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

What a wonderful surprise! Brenda, that is so sweet of you! There is good news happening all the time on TT!
bear_original The world could learn from this!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Beautiful banner, Brenda & Aleta!   I had no idea there was a 100 Best Teddy Blogs until I started peeking around the General page of TT today.  I think I need to peek around this site a little more!   
Hugs,
Janice

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

GREAT

!! What a blessing !!!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Angela,  bear_flower
You are so right!! The world could use a lesson. 
bear_original

Janice,  bear_flower
Miss a day.....and sometimes you miss a lot.  Keep up girlie!!  bear_happy  bear_happy

Jodi,  bear_flower
Lovely to see you!!  Brenda is a blessing, surely!!

Aleta

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I'll try, Aleta!  haha!

Stellajella Wien

What a grat banner! I think, the colour scheme is just perfect for Aleta:)
:clap:

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer