Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Guildheadersmall.jpgThere have been quite a few changes in the bear world over the past few years, magazine opportunities have reduced whilst online forum opportunities have thankfully evolved, traditional bear shows have also reduced in availability, but online shows are definitely on the 'up'.  It strikes me that with fewer traditional outlets to share our creativity, those bear artists prepared to join together to work at pushing bear craft forward, will benefit most in terms of exposure and progression in their craft.

So with that goal firmly in mind, I'm hoping our new, non elitist Guild will provide serious bear artists with an opportunity to share creativity at all levels - the aim being to keep bear craft pushing forward internationally.  Whilst there is a forum and chat facility, the Guild has primarily been designed with bear artistry in mind and to that end will encourage creative thought, new works and hopefully create opportunities though a variety of challenges and workshops provided by willing members.  I am hoping this Guild will enable a sense of purpose whilst providing a central workplace for any bear artist commited to progression and sharing their talents for the greater good!

Needless to say, I can't undertake a project like this singlehandedly, so I have set up the 'Guild of Master Bearcrafters' in the hope that dedicated bear artists across the world will share this vision and be willing to roll up their sleeves and participate with a open mind and a willing heart.

If that sounds like you, please check it out!

http://masterbearcrafters.ning.com/

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Looks great paula, Well done. I just signed up but i am now off to bed so I will explore a bit more tomorrow.
Cheers
Peta

FrizzyBear New York

This sounds wonderful.  I really like the idea of all the experts working to keep the bearmaking experience and market pushing forward! 

Being a newbie at bear making, however, I have to put my 2 cents in hoping that everyone won't leave this board where several of us non-master bearmakers are still poking along!   bear_wub  bear_flower

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

What a nice idea, Paula  bear_wub

Iva

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whee!  Just joined and am awaiting acceptance.  Great idea!!

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

This is a wonderful idea. To quote *Maximus* (ahh, young Russell Crowe! grin)
"Together, we will survive"

Thank-you for you continued dedication to all us warm fuzzie lovers.

~Sudey

Kent
Website

Thanks for signing up!  :dance: 

Frizzy, please don't worry about TT ... I'm very loyal to it!  This Guild has been set up to offer a virtual opportunity for established bear artists to come together and thrash out creative throughts, to enable our craft to continue in its evolution.  I'm certain those of us who do so already, will happily continue to support new bear makers on TT and will also to continue to visit TT for the great social life it offers!

clare14 Country Bears
England

I tried to join earlier but it won't let me as I already use my email address on the ning y thingy....?  I haven't got another one and haven't got a clue what it is, I'm all confused (easily happens)    :crackup:  :crackup:

smdogs gone to the dogs/sm dog designs
Kansas City Missouri
Website

Hi Paula,

I just joined as well.

What a great idea for someone that is just in her 1st year of Bear making.

Thanks again for all your effert into this guild.

sheryl

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

What a great idea.  I signed up bear_original

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

This sounds good Paula!
Thanks for organising it.
I have just signed up

Hugs
Tracey

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I'm just starting out but would very much like to be involved. Hope it's ok for me to join.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great idea Paula bear_thumb
I have just signed up.
Laurie :hug:

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

I just joined, well submitted my request.  Hope it's okay, Paula.  Like Jaina, I'm still a rookie.  But I'd really like to be a part of, and to grow.
    bear_flower

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have just signed up as well. Great idea bear_thumb
Thanks for your effort.

Hugs bear_flower

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Paula it's looks great..I just submitted my application too. I daren't offer my time though as I am just getting back from the Never Never Land of a nervous breakdown..and I need to take it slowly!! So I do hope you get offers of help support. Great idea Paula...great name too!

Kent
Website

I don't want the guild to be too onerous for anyone so please just fit in where you feel most comfy Jenny ... it's great to have you along.

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Paula, what a great idea....thanks so much for giving us another place to socialize and share our ideas. I just applied for membership.
Hugs
Kathy

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I signed in too - hope that I will understand everything - if not, please Paula give me a little help
thanks a lot

Taiwan Angel Love Bear Forever

I have just signed up and waiting for the approval.
Great idea . Thanks for your effort bear_thumb

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Thanks so much Paula! I joined up...it looks great! Looks like you put lots of thought and hard work into it!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Paula, I've decided to join too.  I think it is an important site so will just have to use my internet  time more effectively  bear_grin    Thanks for your hard work getting it started  bear_thumb

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I also came up with an Ning ID.
Wonder what I've joined now LOL
Help anyone?

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland
wigglesbears Wigglesbears

l joined up too!!!!

Board footer