Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

New-tiger-21.jpgNew-tiger-28.jpgNew-tiger-39.jpgNew-tiger-19.jpgNew-tiger-1.jpgHi.  Here's my newest tiger design...no name yet.  He stands on all fours with jointed limbs, head, and wired tail.  Back legs are wired too.

He measures 15" from nose to rump and an additional 10.5" for his tail.  He started out all white...hand sewn from Intercal alpaca, and he's airbrushed from head to toe to tail. :)

His eyes are glass, nose felted, whiskers are horse tail hair.I think he is my favorite tiger so far and now all he needs is a name.  I will most likely list him on ebay on the next few days.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I just named him Bali after the extinct species of tiger that used to inhabit the small Indonesian Island of Bali.  This species was declared extinct on Sept 27, 1937. bear_sad

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Oh wow Judi, Bali is just so special.  Congratulations on such superb work.  You must be very proud of him.  :clap:  :clap:

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

Judy,
You do STUNNING work! I just LOVE your tigers.  bear_wub Another unbelievably wonderful job! :clap:
bear_flower With kindest regards, Patsy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you Christine and Patsy. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Oh Judi he is lovely what a fantastic job your work is aewsome  bear_wub

Hugs

Raewyn

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Wow! He is incredible.  He looks like a real tiger!  The closeup photo of his face is just amazing.  I love looking at all the tiny details you put in!    :clap:  :clap:

bear_wub

~Robet

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Sis, he is wonderful, one of my favs!!  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

His face is truly amazing. I've just been staring at him for five mintes and he looks so real. He's wonderful.

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Hi Judi, Bali is wonderful I love his cheerful expression  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Exquisite, Judi!

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Hey Judi,
Bali is WONDERFUL!  Your work is just amazing  bear_original

Hugs,
Tyler

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

hes magic, stunningly perfect love his name too, youve breathed life back into an extinct species x

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Incredible, your tigger is so alive. Great work  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

olga

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

marvelous.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

I can understand him being your favorite Judi he is wonderful and Bali is the perfect name for him  bear_wub

Pauline

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

He's stunning Judi  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Right, this one is THE ONE! You best tiger ever ... until you make a new best one, hehehehehehe!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

He is so gorgeous!  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

You are so talented!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh Judy - what a wonderful work you've done - Bali is so lovely
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Fantastico!!!!     I love him.     bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs
Sylvia

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap: WOW, Judi, hard to believe he started out all white.  You sure can paint well, I do not know how you get the stripes in the right places.  Bali, is simply the best, you know how it goes, better than all the rest!   Too great for words.

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

wow judi another amazing creation  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   To all of you.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Your comment mean so much to me.  Thank you.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Bali is magnificent, he looks a happy tiger too  bear_thumb  bear_original

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi, all I can say is just WOW! Your tigers are so real looking! You know I live just in the right place - where Ussury and Amur tigers lives. bear_original You have to be very carefull to travel deep in the forest bear_original you might meet a tiger  bear_tongue

Hugs, Julia

Board footer