Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

P2204391.jpgHi I had a lovely day at Hugletts my bears found new homes I met some lovely other Artist's and collectors unfortunately someone took a shine to La La a 10inch mohair mouse and stole him it must of been while we were busy I feel sad that someone would do such a thing and it has upset me to think one of my creations going in such a way sorry sounds a bit daft! here is his picture maybe I should put wanted on it? hugs Sue bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_wub

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

poor old mousie  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:twisted: I can not believe that someone would stoop that low at a great bear show like hugglets?? That is so sad, I am sorry that it happened to you, I would be upset also.  Someone must have loved that little mouse something awful.

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Thanks Pat & Kim yes I am mad and upset  bear_angry  bear_wub

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Oh Sue,
That is really nasty! I feel really saddened that someone could be so heartless as to steal one of your bears. It isn’t as if we are huge retailers making huge profits, these are one of a kind creations we put our heart and soul in to making them and taking hours sometimes days to complete. I once had three bears stolen from a shop I supplied to, the owner was my brother in laws sister so they were on sale or return, but it is a horrible feeling. I hope the thief feels really guilty and cannot sleep at night, but unfortunately people like that don’t have a consciences. :hug:
Huge hugs to you Kerren

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Gosh Susan thats awful. Its a shame when people think they have a right to take what they want. I hope someone saw something.

S

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

We used to have a menswear shop and a bear shop at one time. I did get used to shop lifters, mainly druggies, I even had a Steiff panda stolen, but this? Different league as its so much more personal. I can't see how they could enjoy the mouse knowing what they did so I would say maybe its someone staeling to sell on to get money. Keep an eye on ebay, but try not to let it get you down. Two years ago some yobs tried to steal a cash box, they were coming out of the door with it, I managed to grab it, have a bit of a grapple then luckily fell over with it in my hands! After all these incidents, we got cars driven through the shop window a few times  bear_angry , I felt low, but its the world we live in, mainly good but with a few bad people just to remind us how good others really are! Sending bad vibes to who ever did it!!!! bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Thats really sad, La La is so gorgeous as well. How someone could just take him is beyond me. I remember reading one of Andy from Westie bears features, he said a good few of his bears had been stolen from one of the shops he supplies so when he took more in he chained them all together, the chain gang he called them! Its just a sad reminder there are people like this in all walks of life, unfortunately.  Hope someone see's him on here and you may get him back x

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh that is sad, that does make you feel bad for him that he was taken that way  bear_cry

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Some people must be touched in the head!   bear_angry

Think about this for a minute...  What does a Teddy Bear symbolize?

Friendship.  Love.  Caring.  Honesty.

What does that say about somebody who would steal a Teddy Bear? (or a Bear's mouse?)

They probably aren't very loving and caring.  They certainly aren't honest.  A Teddy Bear probably wouldn't want to be friends with them!   bear_ermm

Rest assured!  The 1,000 Bears in this hug are now turning on their Bear Vibes to putt a whammy on whoever took La-La!

I hope it was a young kid or somebody retarded who didn't know better than to steal.
Yeah, I know...  Small consolation.  bear_sad

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

I'm so sorry... I know I would feel terrible if it happened to me. bear_sad
1.  What goes around comes around
2.  Now WE can all keep an eye out for him...'case they try to resell

Lee Ann

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Thank you all maybe someone will see him somewhere I hope so it just sickens me hugs sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Us Bears Pennsylvania

LaLaMissing.jpgHere!  La La is now officially a wanted mouse!  bear_laugh

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Oh, Sue, I'm so sorry. Poor little mouse..I hope you can get him back somehow. We'll keep our eyes open on Ebay..maybe we'll see him. How anyone can do such a thing is beyond me...it gives you a jolt and reminds you that there's a lot of good but, unfortunately, some bad as well out there.

Hugs
Sylvia x

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I'm so sorry to hear that Sue. That truly is against the Teddy bear spirit  bear_angry  I do a lot of ebaying and your creations are so distinctive. I will keep an eye out for you.

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

thats so unthinkable why anyone would do such a thing bear_angry im so sorry.. bear_sad  bear_sad

FrizzyBear New York

What a shame.  There are no words.  bear_sad

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Unfortunately, there are some people who don't care about laws or the feelings of others, and have no conscience.  Unfortunately again, some of those pop up in the warm, fuzzy world of teddy bears.   bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I feel so sad for you Sue, as it is such a long process to create our furry critters, and to have someone just take one for personal gain is really rotten.
I love the wanted poster made by Us Bears.  Nearly all bear people are just wonderful, caring people, obviously the person who took your little mouse doesn't come under this category.  Big hugs to you.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I remember when you posted your little mouse. I thought he was adorable then and still do. I'm sorry someone snatched him from your table. I don't understand why people do such things.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is so awful Sue, that someone would be so awful to do such a thing.

Your wanted poster is lovely and  I hope that you can get back your sweet Mouse.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Dear Sue

It just makes me sick too I am sorry it happened to you  :hug:  keep believing Karma will get the so and so  :hug:

Raewyn

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Us bears is right, bears symbolize love  and La la is beautiful. Maybe the person who stole her really really needs love???? Or maybe, as was said it was a child or something that couldn't reason???? Years ago I was stopped by an in-store security guard for shop lifting.... my daughter was in her stroller and had taken a doll off the shelf and tucked in in next to her, she was about 3 at the time. It was very embarrassing. I would never steal. And if something like that happened to you, where would the mother return La la to when she found it? Perhaps someone will discover her, google you and contact you? Maybe put Us Bears wanted poster onto your website just to let the person know your really want her back. I would love to believe that the kind of person that went to a teddy show are all good and kind and this was just a mistake. What a horrible thing to happen.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Yes you should Sue! And call the FBI! I know. Silly thought but such a terrible thing! bear_angry This is so upsetting! Some people. I do hope you get your little mouse back. You never know. Someone just might read this post and have a heart............

Taiwan Angel Love Bear Forever

Feel very angry when I saw your cute little mouse was stolen.  bear_angry
Really unforgiveable.....  bear_angry
Hope your cute little La La will wake up and eat out all her/his cheese and find her way back to you.

Board footer