Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I am!! :dance:  :dance: I'm attending as an exhibitor, and am so excited to be participating.  So was wondering if any other TT'ers will be there, either with a table or visiting?   

Being able to attend this show, and the convention itself, is rather a major milestone for me.  The show in 2005 was the very first teddy show I had visited......and was a huge inspiration for me to keep creating and then later sell my bears.  I promised myself then, that by the next show, I would have a table of my own.  I'm just tickled about it! :dance:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I don't know anything about it. Can you provide a link to information about it? I so want to start doing Teddy bear shows but really don't know where to start. I also don't have the money to travel too much or too far.
Thanks!
Beth

Iowa
Website

Hi Beth :hug:
This show is located in Clarion, Iowa and takes place every 5 years.  It's quite the deal......when I visited last time, my mind was fairly boggled by all the eye candy and excitement all around.  I was numb by the time I left! bear_happy  The 2010 convention runs from June 10-13, and includes (among other things) the actual bear show (salesroom), auction, Spectacular Bear display, and workshops.  The deadline I had to get my forms and deposit in was March 1st, but there may still be spots available.  Unfortunately (and curiously bear_ermm ), I'm not finding any information on Clarion's website (www.clarion-iowa.com), which is the website I have noted.  Here is an email address where you can inquire, however: tbrh2010@yahoo.com.  And also an address:  Teddy Bear Reunion in the Heartland 2010, P.O. Box 382, Clarion, Iowa 50525. 

I've just tried to Google and also searched for info here on TT about the Clarion event, but haven't had much luck really.  There was an article about the 2005 show in an issue of Teddy Bear & Friends way back...I'm not sure which issue it was.  Perhaps someone else on here with experience from Clarion could add some details for you?  I wish I could help more!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Beth,  believe Steve Schutt is involved with the Clarion convention.  If you google him you may be able to find an email address for him and contact him he should be able to point you in the right direction.

big hugs

Shane

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

I've just send in my forms and deposit so hopefully, I'll see you there.  I've never been before but I sure have heard a lot of great things about it. I guess I'll see for myself if nothing unexpected happens to keep me from going!

Anyone else????

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

Seeing this about Clarion really jolted me into realizing this show is going to happen NEXT year!  I signed up for it a couple of years ago and then put it out of mind. I have gone all four previous shows (had a table) and looking forward to this one in 2010.  Janet

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I wil be there as partisipant..  bear_grin so is Bobbie Ripperger..  bear_grin
I heard so much about it, and now I am going to see it all by myself!
2010 soon wil be here...

Hugs,
Berta

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

I wish that I was going!  Maybe I could find someone to take me.

hugs,
Sheila

Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: Yeah!!  Look at all the TT'ers going!  I am so looking forward to actually meeting all of you!  Sheila, I hope you will be able to come too!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hug:

Board footer