Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

Hello fellow teddytalk users! bear_laugh I usually make all my own patterns to make bears with. I look at other people's ideas, and using the information, i make my own patterns. Recently, i have been trying to make a pattern with puffy cheeks. how to?? please help me! thx bear_grin If u do decide to reply, if possible can u include a diagram? it makes it easier. but, if u dont, thats okay too. i just prefer it that way. oh, and i promise i will not copy yur patterns. i know how special and indivisual each bear should be kept.

ta-ta!                     

bear_happy

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi bearyfun,  if you go to the library index which is right above this on the left you can look in muzzles, you may find help there.  He is a link to one of the discussions in that section
Joanne

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=4931

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

Hi Berryfun Joanne is right there is all kinds of great information on Puffy Cheeks in the index.  I used to puzzle over it too...tried darts ..bigger muzzles... in the end I just figured I needed a good dense fur and lots of scissor sculpting and a bit of needle sculpting and voila... puffy cheeks!  it's fun... try it.. just think of two little balls of fluff on each cheek and trim away...You'll find your own "look"  very quickly.
cheers and good luck
Gail

Board footer