Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

nora09.jpgHi, I took the Gritty Jane Clay Doll workshop............I'm hooked on paperclay now! It was so much fun. I'm very pleased with how vintage Nora looks. bear_tongue

nora05.jpg

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Nora is beautiful Tami ~ I love the vintage look and it looks like you have found her up in an attic.

Great job.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

She really is wonderful Tami  bear_thumb  I look forward to seeing more of them !
:hug:

Ruth

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Tami, what a great first doll!  I love her colour scheme and the dainty trims on her skirt ... you did a fabulous job!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thanks everyone, I didnt realize how much I missed dolls, I use to make cloth dolls, but never cloth dolls with a sculpted face. So this was a lot of fun! I will be working on my own pattern for sure! bear_tongue

FrizzyBear New York

I love your new doll!  Is she paperclay......Oh gosh, that's what you wrote!  bear_wacko   My daughter and I love playing with that medium.  She sculpts and I sew! 

Congrats.  What a nice result!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
FrizzyBear wrote:

I love your new doll!  Is she paperclay......Oh gosh, that's what you wrote!  bear_wacko   My daughter and I love playing with that medium.  She sculpts and I sew! 

Congrats.  What a nice result!

Hi thanks, yes paper clay, it is so much fun to work with!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Gorgeous!!  What an artistic doll!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer