Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

merry17.jpgmerry32.jpgmerry18.jpgmerry7.jpgmerry3.jpgI would like to share with you some picts of a collaboration by me and a wonderfully talented needle felting artist Stevi T. or Alpaca Encounters Ebay ID apacamice

They are a woodland tea - time set with a whole little story and charming music...so check them out if you have a free minute on Ebay!

Here is Merrymar Bear and Ferdinand mouse...the very best of friends.

Available on Ebay until March 19th

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0321668602

Hugs,
Tomi

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

I love them such a gorgeous face bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Beautiful bear, as always  bear_wub  :hug:

Olga

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

A wonderful set.  The two of you work very well together here.  The mouse and the tea set and the bear....just so good.  I do love Stevi's work too.  I look at her auctions all the time.  Best of luck on the auction,  I think this will be well loved.
Joanne

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

Thanks so much!  Yes, Joanne I too am a huge fan of Stevi's work.  She is so creative and I am honored to have worked with her on this set ;)

Thank you for all the compliments

:hug:
Tomi

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeligghtful!!  and the mug on that bear!  gosh, what a cutie :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a gorgeous set.  Merrymar looks like a big tear should drop down his cheek at any minute.  So so cute !

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Adorable!!  What a wonderful set!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Tomi,
    This is really a sweet set, both of you did such a great job.  I love doing collaborations.  Your new bear look is outstanding!!  Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Gorgeous bear you had made and the set is wonderful! Great photos! So nice to see spring color again!

hugs
Birgitta

Board footer