Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I have recently updated the ALL BEAR website to include a show preview page for my 'Best of British' bears.  If you would like to see them together, they can be found at www.allbear.co.uk  I will be adding more bears in the next week or so.

I'm very pleased to say that these bears will be featured in the January issue of Teddy Bear Scene magazine too!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Paula they are fabulous.  Your use of names are a great idea ... very Britsih!

bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb

Good luck with the show. Have you recieved you show pack yet?

Jane  bear_flower

Kent
Website

Hi Jane, thanks for looking!  Glad you like the names - I wanted something to pull them together as British.  :P

Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my show pack ... I hate the 'leaving it to the last minute' system!  bear_cry

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Just awesome Paula! I am speechless! Your bears are wonderful!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Paula, LOVE, LOVE your website!  Gorgeous bears and the "about Paula" page is very nice!  I also like your new avatar a lot!  Girl, you are a talented wench!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I agree about the talented wench thing.  Paula, your site is great; your bears are great.  I adored your Paula page, and think we need to be best friends, immediately.  We're the same age (more or less); share a terrific common interest in these here bears of ours; and, let us not forget, I'm terribly hip and cool, making me a superb choice of galpal, even for the international crowd.  <cracking up here.>  You're maybe a little more wise and balanced than me (my backyard is a shambles) and my kids are significantly younger than yours (10 and 12), but I still think we could have some serious girl fun, and that knowing you could do me some growing-up good.  I am coming over this summer to stay with you for a month, hoping to emerge a more chilled-out, better person.  Does that work for your schedule?

Laughing here... and admiring your site, your work, and your humanity...

Hugs,

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Great Bears Paula .... and love the webpage as well

nettie scotland
Website

Hi Paula,
I loved your site.Your bears are so different but still essentially teddies and cuddly looking.I loved the soft touch ones and liked your page about you.I am five years older and actually used to play with one of The Bay City Rollers as a child.It was the, not very good looking one, that lived a few doors down from my Granny.(of course that will mean nothing to you ,it is getting late and I am rambling)You have inspired me to put a page about myself and family on my site.
Well its bed time herE so "Bye bye baby ,baby bye bye."
Perhaps your next British bear could be "Shangalang"????
Diane xxxxx

Pipa UK

they look great Paula, Balmoral is my fave !! bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Bravo Paula ! I love your new website, so cool !  bear_cool  bear_wub :clap:

Kent
Website

Hey, thank you all for taking a visit!  I'm so glad you enjoyed the website.

Shelli, of course we should be friends!  I don't imagine for one single nanosecond that I'm wise or balanced, so as long as you promise not to be as well, we'll get along great!  :lol:

Diane, 'tis a small world indeed!  It never occurred to me that the BCR's had childhoods y'know ... I thought they were born ready made for us teeny boppers to scream over!!  bear_happy  I shall look forward to taking a peek at your 'about you' page when it is ready.  bear_original

Board footer