Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Frida Lidköping, Sweden

bumbi1.jpgbumbi2.jpgThis is Bumbi, a little bear made out of a supersoft fabric (much like fake fur). He's really hug-friendly!  bear_happy The face are needle felted and the paws and the inside of the ears is made of suedine. He is about 13 cm tall (sitting). I have also tried to shade his face with a black copic marker. It turned out a little bit... hmm... different than I expected. My mom think he's look like a koala.  bear_tongue  The nose is made out of "cernitlera" (sorry, I don't know the english word for it). I just love his necklace with the text "Home Made".

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

He is just darling!  His little trusting face is sweet! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

I agree he is gorgeous a sweet face bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's so cute, love his expression, he does look like a little Koala  bear_wub

Pauline

Frida Lidköping, Sweden

Thank you so much for your comments Susan, Susan and Pauline!  :hug:

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Frida, it is so fun to see you here, again! I can translate, the nose is made by Fimo clay! Fimo and Cernit clay is the same, just different brands!
Bumbi is so cute, he is a real sweatheart! He looks like you had mentioned as a koala. He is absolutly gorgeous!

hugs
Birgitta

Board footer