Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

rebel2.jpgRebel.jpgThis is my third (and last creation for my friends website) - I need a break from this intense making! He got delayed a week due to me dealing with my ill Chinchilla (Who didn't make it, RIP Leroy  bear_cry )

His name is Rebel - seeing as he has a whole lot of attitude!  bear_grin

He is made from high quality Synthetic fur with a very long pile. He comes from the same pattern as Harley. He's 14" High with cotton paw pad inserts. He has haindpainted glittery glass eyes and is polyfill stuffed and cotterpin jointed  bear_grin

Hope you all like him, He also has himself a funky Emo fringe and is very cuddly  bear_grin

He will be looking for a new home soon - but anyone who buys him should be wary - he's a whole lot of trouble  :crackup:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi,
Rebel is lovely, such a lad! bear_thumb
He won't be anymore trouble than all the other boy bears. bear_whistle

Love Kayx. bear_wub

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Hi Julia,

Rebel is a real character!!! Love the side parting/fringe! bear_original

Hugs Ginie-Lee

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Rebel looks like he has lots to say!  Ilove him  bear_wub he is a real character. His fur is excellent.  bear_thumb Sorry to hear about Leroy bear_ermm

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you all  bear_grin  I think i'm going to stay away from the Synthetics for a while - I love to look but it goes everywhere!!  bear_whistle  Still finding clumps of it around the house. I think i prefer Mohair.

Board footer