Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

105210911095107210951072..jpg.....if it ever happens again in my life I will hate this period of the year for the rest of my life.....

Today early morning my brother called and asked me could I give him some money to take our parents dog to the hospital. I said sure....He called few min ago and said our doggie just didn't make it.. the operation was helpless and she died.

...I lost another dog just before Christmas. The one I lost before was my best dog ever and this one was brought by my brother (who called me) the same year my dog died. He was 10 years old and found the puppy in a trash can.. Now he is 21 and the dog was just beside him all his childhood..
...same story..

I hope she is in better place and don't feel any pain anymore.  :hug:

Just need a hugg
Julia

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I am so sorry, Julia.
We have lots of pets and they are all so special.It hurts so much to lose one.
:cry:
I cry with you a little while.  :cry:
Hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
kathy

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Kathy, thanks I just want our pets stay with us a little longer.. :cry:

I know words have the power but no words can take away the pain.. only time can do it.. bear_noexpression

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So, so sorry, Julia . . . pets are so special in our lives.  I guess your brother is very sad, too, since he'd grown up with the dog - she was really cute.  My thoughts are with you both.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Julia,
Chin up, at least she is not suffering.
I had to put down both my cats a few years ago, in the same year.
I think it took nearly a year for me to stop checking the back door to see if they wanted to come in. bear_cry

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh I'm so sorry Julia - how horrible to happen again bear_sad   :hug:

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I am so sorry Julia ....
she is so beautiful.... pets are very special.  :hug:

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Julia -
I am so sorry to hear that. It is always tough to lose a pet. Somehow they just work their way into our lives and we can't seem to live without them.
bear_cry  :hug:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: Thank you all of you  :hug:
you're all warm-hearted and kind, my friends.  bear_wub :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It's always the same..we expect this pre- Christmas period of the year to bring joy and happiness don't we...and sometimes it doesn't. I feel very sad for you because animals are so innocent and don't understand the pain they are in and we feel so helpless.

Poor you....

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

BIG Hugs to you Julia.  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Loosing a family member is so hard.

Jane  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Julie how sad your bear_sad bear_sad bear_sad poor little dog bear_sad bear_sad

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Julia I am so very very sorry!  I do understand... and how horrible that it has always happened at this time of year for you  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Feeling so sad for you Julia. 

I lost a much loved cat the day before Christmas Eve, she was only seven but developed a tumour and ... well you know.  A year later another of my cats passed away on exactly the same day.  I couldn't believe it.  It's a sad time for you now, but I promise you will feel happier when the Spring comes.  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Julia I feel for you .....  :hug: :hug: it is always hard to lose a pet they become part of the family ..... but this time of the year makes it harder somehow....

nettie scotland
Website

"Those we love don't go away ,they walk beside us day by day"
Very sorry for your loss.I lost a dog a few years ago and although I still have four and a cat she is the last thought in my mind before I sleepevery night.We are lucky to be able to care so much for our pets.
Diane

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Julia, very sorry to hear that.... It is very hard to lose a pet  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Julia, I know just how you feel, having lost my best friend kitty Emme this last summer.  I still think of her, but it's easier to do so fondly, and with less pain, as time passes.  You have my sympathies, as does your family.  I'm really sorry for your loss.

:hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Julia, I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand how difficult it is to lose a pet, as they are really a family member.  :hug: Hugs to you, Julia. Please know we're all thinking of you.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah, Julia,  Here's  hug for you((((((((((((( :hug: bear_wub :hug:)))))))))))))))))

I hope you feel better soon.  At least you can think of your doggie having wings to fly... bear_innocent bear_innocent bear_innocent bear_innocent bear_innocent bear_innocent bear_innocent bear_innocent

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Your little dog would'nt know it was Christmas time but it would have known how much you loved and cared for it. Thats what matters. :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Julia,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your family member.   bear_cry  :hug:  I know there a lot of pet lovers on here.  I was heartbroken when I lost my dog that I grew up with.  I like to think she is running around and playing with other dogs in pet heaven.  You have my sympathies.  :hug:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

You all know what your kindness and sympathy means to me.. I felt better this morning sleeping and peels does help.  :(
I logged in and read the thread ...oh, my,... couldn't help crying.. You guys are so kind and open-hearted and I remember some of you have just lost their pets ..thank you  for your care.

I guess it's the worse part of having pets... :cry:

Huggs to all of you
Julia

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Oh, Julia! :hug: :hug:  I am so sorry!  It is hard losing a pet of any Kind!  what kind of dog was she?  Luv ya sweetie. :hug:  Jenn

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jenn, I don't know what kind she was.. My brother found her in a trash can. She was as small as his palm ( he was 10 that time). She had no hair, only fwe on her head. Looks like something but not a dog.. bear_wub bear_cry

Board footer