Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM1227.jpgI was sitting here sewing when my two girls (Lily the yorkie and Andrea the german shepherd) began a wrestling match.  I just had to stop and take a picture.  Even though Lily is outweighed many times over (8 lbs. vs 90 lbs.), she seems to be the one winning this event.  It was just hilarious to watch, and listen to, these two.  They sure have come a long way from the days they showed up here as rescues.  They are so happy and healthy now.

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

How sweet....it took me a minute to find the yorkie, really it did....lol...Many Hugs to you for being involved with animal rescues. Taking care of God's creatures, especially the hurt ones, is a noble action and certainly you are rewarded daily by them.  Susan bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

How lovely a wonderful pair of dogs  bear_wub

Raewyn

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

How gorgeous bear_wub  bear_wub Took me a minute too, Lily sure blends in well with Andrea's fur.
Bless you for taking them in and giving them a loving home, they sure do look happy :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

hahahaha, thanks so much for sharing that Millie  bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

that was so funny, at first I couldn't even see your little yorkie!!  Hugs,
Catherine xx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, I was like everybody else . . . what Yorkie?  That's a great photo, Nina, and you are an angel.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Me too!  I had to go back and look three times LOL!  What a wonderful picture and you are definitely a saint, Millie!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

For a moment I thought I was looking for "Waldo"!! I was able to find her after a few looks!
Adorable!  bear_original

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I have always said that I love the spirit of a terrier.  They are very determined, and they will not let their small size stop them.  It amazes me to watch Lily and Andrea play.  Andrea outweighs Lily 10 times over, but she is so gentle.  To watch them, you would think someone would surely be hurt, but there is never even a yip.  They may not be from the same litter, but they are sisters.

Board footer