Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

MUSA-6.jpgMUSA-14.jpgMUSA-LG-cuSIDE-02.jpgMUSA-LG-1.jpgHi all.  I have decided to let go of my favorite piece...MUSA.  All his details are on ebay of you would like to take a peek.

HUGS everyone!  Judi

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

i see why he is your favorite. bear_laugh

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

You are genius!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: he is as adorable as his creator  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Bless your hearts you guys! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Not sure what I could possibly say about this outstanding creation that would do it justice...so I will just say...MAGNIFICENT... Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Such beautiful detail,  I saw him last night on ebay,  I was hoping you would post him here.  You have done a top notch job on the presentation of him in his auction.  It really shows every detail.  clap, clap, clap
Joanne

hey...isn't Musa in your profile pic?  :photo: u must REALLY like him. huggable friends are the funnest friends to have. bear_laugh

mjbears mjbears
northants

outstanding i love him  bear_wub  he is so realistic with a gentle soft face i adore him judi great work as always

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Oh Judi hes stunning I am stuck for words and that is rare for me! fantastic work you are an amazing artist  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  :dance:  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Judi, once again your work is outstanding, I love this tiger, it is amazing, but I seem to see your beautiful face in this tiger, you know they say our pets take on our features, that flowing mane and those beautiful eyes, I see that a lot in your work, just wonderful, keep them coming.  I hope that is not insulting.  I meant it in the kindess way. hugs Pat

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

He is gorgeous! A very huggable lion!
Love all the details you had put on him!

hugs
Birgitta

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Mandi.jpgThank you so much.  All you comments are deeply appreciated. It means the world to me. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pat- by your saying that you see me in my work is truly the highest honor...I am very deeply touched by that comment. :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   I think so many artists unknowingly create critters that "looK" like themselves....maybe it is a touch of the artist's soul that comes thru.   And that is what makes each artist piece so unique.

oh...and my dog looks like me too!!!..well, at least she does when here hair is longer.  She just had a hair cut in this picture. bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
bearyfun732 wrote:

hey...isn't Musa in your profile pic?  :photo: u must REALLY like him:D

Yes, that is Musa in my avatar. bear_original    And yes, I sure do like him..an awful lot. bear_wub

I have in-the-works new lion cubs.  A pair of them.  By selling Musa it will prompt me to get going on these new projects and finish them.  I have to be surrounded my my animals...or I feel naked. bear_shocked  bear_tongue

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's fabulous, whoever his new mum will be they are very very lucky indeed, wish it could be me  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

wow  bear_shocked  stunning - can't stop looking at his eyes ......... amazing work  bear_wub   Oh didn't see your baby's photo at first, that is one cute doggy too  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs Ali x

avateddy Posts: 1,361

OUTSTANDING  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Olga

Judi wrote:
bearyfun732 wrote:

hey...isn't Musa in your profile pic?  :photo: u must REALLY like him:D

Yes, that is Musa in my avatar. bear_original    And yes, I sure do like him..an awful lot. bear_wub

I have in-the-works new lion cubs.  A pair of them.  By selling Musa it will prompt me to get going on these new projects and finish them.  I have to be surrounded my my animals...or I feel naked. bear_shocked  :P

naked? haha..i hand sew everything, so i can't always keep on schedule with what i'd like to be finished. you must be a very fast hand-sewer or else use a sewing machine. when my aunt saw that i hand-sew everything, she was devastated. her first words were: You hand sewed everything?!?! she promised to get me a sewing machine....but so far she hasn't got to giving me one.  :crackup: But i agree, when you are surrounded by animals it can be plenty fun. bear_grin

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

He is GORGEOUS Judi !!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Big Hugs,
Denise  :hug:

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

WOW,  i absolutely adore him, love his mane and adorable face, I'm a Leo star sign, he's tugging my heart strings  bear_wub

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Truly outstanding, Judi....I can see why it will be hard to part with him. I hope he gets the giant bids that he deserves.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Kathy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Simply breathtaking Judi ! It must be hard to let him go  bear_cry

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Sis, I love this sweety, one of my favs..............wish I had lots of $$$$$$$$$  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

biryza Moscou

Magnificent work!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All your animals very are pleasant! Such quantity of fine details creates a perfect image! bear_wub  bear_flower

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Really wonderful! I'm in love with all the details you were able to capture.  You are simply the best!

~Robert

Pages:

Board footer