Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

I just received my issue in the mail yesterday and I was so excited to see two of my creations featured in the "Natural Selection" article. I was honored to be featured in the same article with some of my favorite artists and fellow Teddy Talkers:
Ellen Borggreve, Kim Russell, and Melisa Nichols. I have not read the article yet (only looked at the photos) so there may be more TTers in the article. Congratulations to all that were featured.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bear_grin 
Kathy

Yes, let me get the list correct of the TTers featured in the article:
Kathy Myers
Ellen Borggreve
Kim Russell
Judi Paul
Melisa Nichols

Did I miss anyone else? What fun for so many TTers to be in the same article
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

those two bears were really cute. bear_laugh

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wow!  I didn't know - I'm a bit delayed with getting a subscription...  it's on my to do list.  This is the first time I've been in a magazine, so I'm excited!   :dance:  I hope I can get a copy!   bear_thumb  Congrats to everyone!   bear_flower

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

:clap: I wish some of the book stores carried the magazine

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats to those of you who made the magazine . . . exciting stuff!!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Before I subscribed to TBR I asked our local Barnes and Noble if they would carry it and they did. You might ask you local store and see. bear_original
Also there is an article on The San Diego Show and there is a picture of Steven Clark of The Bear Guys. I believe he is Shane's ( who is a T/T'r) partner in bear making. bear_original
Also Judi Paul has a lion cub pictured. So many cute creations. I love my magazines!!!
Melisa your Mylee is adorable!  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Cyndee!  I was just out for the day and when I got back I was excited to see that one of our friends here on TT emailed me a PDF of the article.  Neat to see my name in there!   bear_flower

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California
kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

I haven't seen it yet..congrats to all who are IN!! yay...
On another note can someone tell me why magazines go so far in advance?? its only April, but the June magazine is out...why is it called the June edition..why not the April edition?? Im sure theres a valid reason..I just have no clue what it is!!LOL
Kerrilyn

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Melisa, I can't believe it was your first appearance in TBR. Double congratulations  bear_thumb

I'm sure that we will see your wonderful creations in TBR many more times in the future.
:hug:
Kathy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Big Congratulations to all who are in the magazine bear_thumb

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks Kathy!  I hope some of my creations will appear again - it's a great way to reach more people and it's exciting too!   bear_thumb

TBReditor Teddy Bear Review
Iola, WI
kezjoy wrote:

On another note can someone tell me why magazines go so far in advance?? its only April, but the June magazine is out...why is it called the June edition..why not the April edition?? Im sure theres a valid reason..I just have no clue what it is!!LOL
Kerrilyn

Hi Kerrilyn,

It's a newsstand thing. If June came out in June, we would barely get a month on the newsstand, as they like to pull the magazines off the shelves before the month is over. We have to get two months out of each issue of TBR, since it's published every other month, so the cover dates are two months in advance of the actual month to make sure we get the maximum amount of time on newsstand.

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

ahh..thanks sarah..I knew there would be a reason!! Thanks heaps for taking the time to explain it!!  bear_wub
Kerrilyn

Board footer