Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

mjbears mjbears
northants

tmpphpoQmnun.jpgHi everyone i have been busy making little gemma whom i have just listed on ebay at a 99p gbp start no reserve she is listed for a 7 day listing, i will be slowing down for a while now as need to prepare for some bear shows that are coming up so only 1 bear a week now on ebay for next few months.....right off to dentist for 2 teeth out now  :doh:  dont want to go but cant keep putting it off take care all melissax

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

She's a real sweetheart, love her wavy fur it looks so soft.  bear_wub  Good luck at the dentists hope it doesn't hurt much  :hug:

mjbears mjbears
northants
Off The Paw wrote:

She's a real sweetheart, love her wavy fur it looks so soft.  bear_wub  Good luck at the dentists hope it doesn't hurt much  :hug:

well didnt hurt but i think when injection wears off i will know about it had bad time  in dentist so  just taking it easy now for next few days just feel like a slobbery dog right now lol   thanks melissaxxxxx

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

awww ..Melissa she is adorable!! bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a sweet tiny girl.  I really like little bear with long fur, she is adorable
Joanne

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

So sweet!  She has such a cute expression!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

what a sweet little bear Melissa! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub good luck at the dentist bear_grin

mjbears mjbears
northants
momanimallover wrote:

what a sweet little bear Melissa! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub good luck at the dentist :lol:

thankyou.... well i braved the dentist and now wishing i hadnt, can only eat weetabix at the moment and sip tea very slowly but its done now and hoping next few days will be getting better...the worse thing is she has made me a small plate with 1 tooth on and i hate it i cant get used to it but trying to keep it in but i cant speak with it it much to the delight of my husband lol  :crackup:  thanks melissaxx

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk
mjbears wrote:
momanimallover wrote:

what a sweet little bear Melissa! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub good luck at the dentist bear_grin

thankyou.... well i braved the dentist and now wishing i hadnt, can only eat weetabix at the moment and sip tea very slowly but its done now and hoping next few days will be getting better...the worse thing is she has made me a small plate with 1 tooth on and i hate it i cant get used to it but trying to keep it in but i cant speak with it it much to the delight of my husband lol  :crackup:  thanks melissaxx

Aw, yes its hard to get used to a plate, i had one and kept losing it! I had to phone up my boyfriend (now very ex boyfriend  :crackup: ) and ask if I'd left my tooth at his house! After i lost it for good i ended up getting a bridge made where its attached permanantly to the tooth next to it, which is much better, just feels like a real tooth now  bear_grin   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

mjbears mjbears
northants
Off The Paw wrote:
mjbears wrote:
momanimallover wrote:

Aw, yes its hard to get used to a plate, i had one and kept losing it! I had to phone up my boyfriend (now very ex boyfriend  :crackup: ) and ask if I'd left my tooth at his house! After i lost it for good i ended up getting a bridge made where its attached permanantly to the tooth next to it, which is much better, just feels like a real tooth now  bear_grin   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

what a great idea i will speak to dentist tomorrow as this is driving me insane and going on hols in 3 weeks and cant deal with this thanks for that melissax ps good luck with gemmaxxxx

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Melissa~ I can relate to your discomfort.  I DO NOT like having dental work
I hope you find a comfortable solution soon
GEMMA is wonderful !
Take care
Lee Ann

mjbears mjbears
northants
2catkiss wrote:

Melissa~ I can relate to your discomfort.  I DO NOT like having dental work
I hope you find a comfortable solution soon
GEMMA is wonderful !
Take care
Lee Ann

thankyou for your kind words lee ann i have had a slight better day today so maybe tomorrow will be better and living on weetabix for 3 days is horrid managed pasta tonight HOORAY :crackup: xx

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Shes lovely I agree get a bridge I have one its great xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer