Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

PamandSherry.jpgSome of you have posted photos of your kids (and grandkids), but we haven't seen nearly all of them.  Of course, not everybody has children and if you don't, please don't feel left out of this thread . . . show us a pic of your favorite child.  No pet children this time . . . we've done that on several other threads.  I'll start it off with a photo of my girls, Pam (Pamela) and Sherry (Sheralyn).  Pam (will be 38 in Dec.) is the brunette and Sherry (39) is the blonde.  The pic is a few years old, but it's one of my favorites.  Pam lives in Irving, TX, (about 25 miles from me) and directs musicals for community theater groups in the area, also teaches piano, voice, and tap dancing . . . married to a United Methodist minister.  Sherry is a GIS computer expert and is on the staff of the Univ. of Wisconsin in the environmental research dept. . . . lives in Madison.  She also has a degree in music and has a gorgeous soprano voice, but couldn't make ends meet singing.  She does love early music, however, and is involved in an early music singing group.  And we're talking EARLY music --- 15th-16th century music!  Anyhoo, I'm very proud of my kiddos!  Forgot to mention that Sherry is single.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely beautiful girls Sue Ann. They look like Mom! It may take some time but I will get a pic of each of our three sons!!

Many Hugs Louise

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Sue-Ann,
Thanks for sharing your two beautiful girls photo !  :love:
I think I'm same age with Pam.  bear_laugh 

I'm married 11years now but have no children...yet.  bear_sad
Good news is my sis is having baby , her due date is end of January and I'm so exited.  :hug:
Ok, so far thats is all.  bear_laugh
Hugs/Marie

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Sue Ann...my children look like cherubs of course!!!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

DSCF0206.jpgSue Ann  :hug:  wonderfull daughters and so talanted.  bear_thumb  You're great Mom  bear_thumb  bear_flower

My daughter doesn't have any degree yet...she is just 2,8 years old.  bear_wub
She totally looks like my hubby
When I saw her for the first time after a few min of a 18 hour of labor  bear_shocked  I just couldn't believe the child could looked like father THAT much.... bear_grin  bear_wub  ...after all my 9 mounth and labor she only have just one thing same with me.... (you know what I mean...girls..) bear_cool
But she has a character of mine! Not the nicest one I should admitt!  bear_whistle  :twisted:
But she likes all kind of craft already, cause I like it myself and we do everything together. Sewing, sculpting, cleaning, washing dishes, cooking.......Even when I sew my teddies she gives me a hand, stuffing bears, making nots, steeling needles and trying to "sew " something for the bear. bear_shocked

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Julia, your daughter is soooooooooo cute !!!!  bear_laugh  :love:
I want to hug her and kiss kiss kiss her !!  :hug:   :hug:
Can any one could be that cute with closing eyes !? she is daring♪  bear_flower 

For everyone, yes Julia's daughter looks just like her father !!  bear_laugh
Long story short, I met Julia's husband once and he was just
like her.  bear_innocent     

Hugs/Marie

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

OOOOOOOw What a handsome son you have Fran...how old is he?  bear_wub

Jane  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Mmm... My daughter is ... will be...
"- 2 years"
Yes, something like that, I hope :D...
I mean I hope to have a baby in 2 years, and that I'm hoping for a girl  bear_innocent  bear_innocent ...
Sue Ann, your girls look like you, they are beautiful !
Julia, I want one like your !! bear_wub
Fran, your son is indeed handsome ! wow bear_original

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

lucieandelizabeth-copy.jpgHere are my 2 big babies. Lucie on the day Elizabeth was born...and a not too flattering shot of Oliver...my youngest who has just become a dad himself!!

Whoops...I'll have to upload Ollie later....having a bit of trouble!!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Kidssmall.jpgKids-Close.jpgHere are my youngest two.  Miranda is 5, and Benjamin is 3.  My oldest is Baxter, age 12... almost 13--- OMG!  The little girl on the far right with the pink flower on her shirt is actually my cousin's child... what's that make her my first cousin once removed or something!    And yes... I KNOW that I owe a pic of myself... I know, I know, I know!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Such wonderful children!  Julia, your daughter is adorable! Love the picture!  I hope my kids (at least one of them) will be artistic like I am bear_original  I have only been married a little over a year (and been with my hubby a little over 5) and everyone is asking "when are you going to have kids?"  and everytime my tummy is sick everyone says "you must be pregnant"  SHEESH!  No kids yet... within a year or so I would think so though  :love:

Well, Kim, we know by the photos, well we can guess, that you have dark hair bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

JORDAN_RACH2005.jpgJoey_2005.jpgKIDS_2005.jpgI really enjoyed seeing all your childrens lovely faces.

Here's my gang:  Jordan, Rachel, and Joseph.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

011a.jpgWonderful photos! I've really enjoyed looking through them  :hug:

Here's a photo of Katie taken 2 months ago. She's 5 going on 15!!! And she's the apple of my eye.....

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sue Ann, I see a LOT of you in your girls! They are beautiful! (Tell Pam I'm enjoying the letters she made me!)

Julia, That little girls of yours sounds precious... and that picture is the cutest!!

Fran, How can such a good looking guy be single?????? If only I were single and younger.....

Jenny, What a beautiful picture!

Kim, What a great looking family!

Lisa, You sure have your hands full of cuteness and sweetness. There is something about little girls and dressing them up....

Judi, Joseph does have that devilish look in his eye.... I can just imagine what a handful he is but all three are beautiful!

Helena, Her eyes are beautiful! What a pretty girl!

No kids here..... until very recently I was very unsettled by the fact I can't have any naturally and my hubby won't adopt. But I've come to accept this and just hope that my husband's neice and nephews will take care of us when we're old! HA!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Highschoolpics.JPGOkay here are my two daughters. See that dark skinned blond with green eyes, What a combo. she is a big girl too, already 5'7"  and size 11 feet. And still Growing, ACHHH. Now if I could get her to focus on school instead of boys. (they don't get to date until their 16) :redface:
My other little cutie is our resident genius, likes to tell us all how smart she is, and she is. A Straight A student in all Honors classes with three Advanceplacement College classes as Junior.  bear_grin
Codie is the blonde, 15 y/o, Kamiah is Brunette 16 y/o and driving with her own car.(someone gave it to her) She has a job too and pays for her own insurance and gas and upkeep on her car.  :pray:
They are both great kids most of the time, but being teenagers is really hard. My youngest daughter has so much trouble with peer pressure, but we are a strong family with strict Christian values and we give her our support and help her make the best choices. We don't always make the choices for her either, and sometimes she learned the hard way it isn't so great to go along with the crowd.
I love them and am so Proud of them both.  bear_wub
Kathy
Hey My pictures not showing up!!!!!!

nettie scotland
Website

hayl.jpgI was fed up sewing and enjoyed looking at all the wee souls.You all have lovely sprogs.
This is my wee girl (five foot ten actually) she is sixteen and studying hard.I am afraid all our photos have at least three real furbies in them.There are very few corners free of animals.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Toby-and-Noah-SAKS-merged-p.jpgBeautiful kids, all.  Sue Ann, Sherry looks very like the photos I've seen of your husband; I'm sure you all hear that all the time.  I envy those of you with those long-locked, long-legged daughters, at all ages.  I love my boys but a little estrogen around here, that isn't mine, would be welcome once in a while.  I am overwhelmed by men.

Here's a favorite pic of my not-so-little ones, Toby (12) and Noah (10), taken last year on our annual Big City Holiday Trip to San Francisco, in Union Square.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

This is soo cool! I love seeing all your kids.
Comes at a good time. Myboyfriend and I are really talking and concidering having kids. Even though I SWORE i would never.
Nice to see such beautiful healthy kids.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely Gorgeous you guys!!!!! Everyone of you have beautiful children! I have no recent pics of my boys! I am a terrible Mother! I will get some!

Many Hugs Louise

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Louise,
  I am on the computer with my daughter right now, showing her the photo of herself... she thinks it funny to be "on" the computer!  Anyway, as I was scrolling down, she just fell in LOVE with the little bear on the left hand side of your avatar!  I asked her what it was that she liked so much.... she said, "That cute little bear is signing Mommy!"  AWWWW!  Just thought you'd like to know!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

You are not terrible Louise, I in the same situation!!  My kids are rarely in the same place at the same time anymore...and the last few photo's I actually have taken of them together haven't turned out...either blurry...or too dark...or one kid is doing something totally unlike them HA HA HA HA

And...most of my good photos are that...photo's on paper...no digital. 

I'll keep looking....

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

JFW-TT-JUMP.jpgJFW-TT.jpgMJW-TT.jpgI love seeing all of your kiddies too.  They are all wonderful cuties.

This is the best I can find at the moment.   Shelli and Kim my son is also 12 and my daughter is 9.   My son is a HUGE motocross fanatic.  It is his chosen sport, unlike hockey- shame on him since hockey is THE Canadian sport - where did I go wrong as a parent   bear_tongue  Gives me the willies watching him , but I'd rather he races than get slammed around in a rink bear_shocked   Fortunately my daughter likes dancing, that's not so scary   bear_grin

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

PeaceSQ.jpgThis is a pic of my oldest daughter. She is 34, unmarried and teaching English in Thailand. She is not a natural blond - I never quite know what colour her hair is going to be. I will try to find pics of my other daughter and two sons later.

Marion

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

All the children are beautiful  wonderful to see all the different styles thanks girls and Sue Ann

Board footer