Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, I've been slowly going through all these posts - reading your comments and absolutely LOVING all the super photos of your offspring!!!  Thank you so much for sharing your children with us . . . they are all beautiful!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What very beautiful offspring you all have and you must be so proud.
Thanks for sharing your photos and thanks SueAnn for starting by showing us your beautiful daughters.`
I will post some of my two later.

Hugs
Carolyn

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: I love this thread...thank you Sue Ann..  :hug:

Your kids are wonderful!! I love all of them and I guess I should hurry to have MORE!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub
I love seeing your big families.. :hug:

Thank you for sharing with us.
HuGGS, to all sweet pies!  :hug:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi I think some of your bears have your son's eyes... bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Faywedding.jpgFayBlair.jpgAntscake.jpgMeet-the-kids.jpgGreat pics everyone!  Put a smile on my face they did!  This thread feels really cosy.

Here are my two monsters ... the first pic was taken one Halloween, many years ago!  The pic of my son on his most recent birthday is just typical of him - he hates having his pic taken and consequently it's impossible to get a sensible shot of him!  In case the pic doesn't tell, he's a strapping 6'3" monster boy ... fifteen years ago he was still a monster boy, just shorter! 

As you can see, my daughter, now 22, is all lovely and grown up - the boyfriend in this pic has recently bitten the dust and there is a nice new one in situe, but I don't have pics of them together yet!

Deb Upstate New York

nate02.jpgnate02b.jpgval01.jpgval03.jpgValerie Jean, 18 in photo.  She's 22 now.  Not much change.
Nathan David, 18 in photo.  Just 19 now.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Untitled-3.jpgOh what LOVELY photos of such wonderful children!! 

This one is of my sweet girl last summer.  I have more current... but I love this photo :)

She's wearing MY black lace top!  We bought her the black leather pants after yet another straight A's report card.  She's graduating high school this year... at the moment in the top 3% of her class   :clap:   (yes, very proud momma here!)

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Just wondering Laura....can she sit in those pants   bear_grin

Marion

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!! Yes, she wears them to SCHOOL!  bear_grin

She used to be such a shy kid that we actually encouraged her  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Very beautiful children, LL!  your son is very handsome Deb ... wooo wooo! if I was a couple years younger and single  bear_whistle   bear_original

Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Deb wrote:

WOW...........................Deb, can I come over??? 
Good mu hubby doesn't read it!!! s025.gif 

Julia

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
plushkinbear wrote:
Deb wrote:

Good mu hubby doesn't read it!!! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/s025.gif 

Julia

LOL  bear_laugh

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

OK Kim you win..you're younger then I'am..d020.gif

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Really? I thought you were around 19!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

aha...and got pregnant in High School...s070.gif

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Paula, your daughter looks after you sooo much!! bear_grin  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
plushkinbear wrote:

Paula, your daughter looks after you sooo much!! bear_grin  :rose:

You think so?  She'll be furious!  bear_happy  bear_grin

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

WHY??? g020.gif  You are beautiful woman

Deb Upstate New York
kbonsall wrote:

your son is very handsome Deb ... wooo wooo! if I was a couple years younger and single  bear_whistle   :)

plushkinbear wrote:

Thanks!  He's a sweetheart too, and a gentleman.  Last girlfriend dumped him because he wouldn't have s_ _ with her.  He said that was fine!   :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Deb, if he ever finds out that you just posted that to an international, online, internet forum, he will kill you.  Figuratively, anyway.  You do realize that, don't you???

Gawd... Moms...

<giggling here>

bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Deb wrote:

Thanks!  He's a sweetheart too, and a gentleman.  Last girlfriend dumped him because he wouldn't have s_ _ with her.  He said that was fine!   :clap:

GOOD FOR HIM to stand up for what he believes in!!!!

Deb Upstate New York
Shelli wrote:

Deb, if he ever finds out that you just posted that to an international, online, internet forum, he will kill you.  You do realize that, don't you???

Of course I do silly!  But seriously, the chances that any of his friends are gonna see that here at Teddy Talk are not really too good <fingers crossed here>.

Shelli wrote:

Gawd... Moms...

<giggling here>

Here too; ain't it fun?!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Deb wrote:

the chances that any of his friends are gonna see that here at Teddy Talk are not really too good <fingers crossed here>.!

Yes, true enough. 

But if they DID see it here... the horrors!  I am finding out from my own elementary/jr. high age sons that, much as I remember from my own tortured, bullied youth, kids today (some of them, anyway) are just as much the unfathomably cruel little punks they were when I was a young, impressionable, very-much-concerned-with-appearances, teenager type.

And as for Kim's position... I agree completely.  Good for him.

At that age, I, personally, wouldn't have dumped a sweet, morality-ridden hunk like that if he had been my boyfriend.  I might, however, have instead developed a clever and seductive strategy to convince him to think somewhat differently over time.  I can be VERY convincing.

bear_whistle  :twisted:  bear_tongue  bear_innocent

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Shelli wrote:

At that age, I, personally, wouldn't have dumped a sweet, morality-ridden hunk like that if he had been my boyfriend.  I might, however, have instead developed a clever and seductive strategy to convince him to think somewhat differently over time.  I can be VERY convincing.

bear_whistle  :twisted:  bear_tongue  :angel:

That wasnt on the top of my priority list when I was 19... I wanted a guy that wanted me for me... ah well...  I have gotten "dumped" like he had too for the same reason... i was a virgin and was "nervous" that was when I was 15.... my mom would have killed me if I would have done "it" at 15!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Joey_sandpile3-1.JPGThese pictures are awesome laides!  What proud mommies we have here.

Paula. I laughed at you rfirst two photos!  Do you celebrate Halloween in Australia?

Julia, my "little" Joey just turned three and at his check up the doctor showed me his growth chart..he is the size of a 4.25 year old.  Tall and solid....and YES, he is a handfull...ALL BOY.  (Can you relate Shelli? )   My girls are so different from my little boy...besides the obvious!

Do any of you think your bear designing is influenced by your children.  I sure it is for me...even if I am not fully aware of it.

Board footer