Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Shelli ..... are you all BOY bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Actually, now that you mention it, I have been accused of having ba**s once or twice.  Can you imagine...???

But no... I think Judi is referring to my two sons, and the two stepsons I've raised, and how I live with a hairy burly husband man with a beard, who is as testosterone-ridden as men get.  I am forever exclaiming how much I love these men of mine... but also, eternally lamenting that I never got to have all the feminine charms -- pigtails, ruffles, pink socks, Barbie dolls -- that go with having girls. 

I live knee-deep in testosterone, and believe it or not, none of it is mine.

bear_original bear_original bear_original

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

Philip.jpgHere goes-----Judith is 21, and Philip is 23.  I have another daughter, Naomi, who is 25, but don't have a photo of her on the computer.  Will try to get one (she hates having her photo taken!) while she is home at Christmas.

Helen

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

Doh-Doh.jpgHere goes-----Judith is 21, and Philip is 23.  I have another daughter, Naomi, who is 25, but don't have a photo of her on the computer.  Will try to get one (she hates having her photo taken!) while she is home at Christmas.

Helen

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Deb wrote:

Thanks!  He's a sweetheart too, and a gentleman.   :clap:

....WOW...Kim, can you beleive that!! Why are we old and married???  a010.gif  :lol:

Shelli wrote:

Deb, if he ever finds out that you just posted that to an international, online, internet forum, he will kill you.  Figuratively, anyway.  You do realize that, don't you???
:)

yep, he will. I would...If he will sees, tell him, Kim and I don't care, we like him even more after that..
I hope his friends doesn't sew teddies, only his Mom does... :hug:

Judi, your son have sooo much space to fool around, no wonder he looks like 4.5!!! :hug:
My daughter started to speak (yes, speak not just say words) at 1,2. MOW it's a disaster. I fight her spoiled mouth all the time... bear_angry Her father also "big" and she is bigger then her 2.8 friends. I thins nowadayas children is bigger and mature then those doctors growth charts...e015.gif 

I think we should a017.gif  for all of us and our Moms :hug: b010.gif 

P.S. I like that off roader bear_thumb

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shelli you should think of a daughter....sometime in the future... bear_thumb h010.gif

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Ha!  I don't think so!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

ErienneTravis-GradA.jpg100_0121A.jpgWell...I can't find any digital pictures that are very good....I've already posted these somewhere else on the board but here they are again.  I was feeling left out   :cry:

The top photo is Taylor 14...he's my baby...football, bass playin' skater dude...Kyle is my oldest at 21 and is 6'5 (the last time he was measured I suspect he may be closer to 6'6")...now I'm not short by any means at 5'11+" but this brat puts his chin on the top of my head....and calls me "little cream puff".

The second photo is of my daughter at her high school graduation last June.  She will be 19 next week.   She with her boyfriend of  one year...I love this kid.  I will be truly heartbroken if/when they break up.

There you go...my tribe.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shantell, you have a big nice family.. three sons and a daughter!  :hug: And I can see the brown guy with the bow Who is he?  bear_grin Your youngest?  bear_grin

HUGGS, Julia

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I am so embarrassed that I cannot locate a pic of my boys! I must get one at Xmas!

But here are my two little grandchildren  Ty and Mackenzie and our other kids the Puppies!

0a1ty.jpg  TY 6 years old

0a1mackenzie.jpg  MacKenzie 3 Years Old This Month

0a1sasha.jpg  Sasha 14 Years Old, 15 in the spring

0a1michah.jpg Michah 12 Years Old

0a1syd.jpg  Sydney 10 Years Old

0a1gyp.jpg Gypsy 4 Years Old

All of these puppies are girls, were brought home to us by one or another of our sons and are dearly loved and spoiled rotten!

Many Hugs Louise

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Louise, such a cute faces!!! MacKenzie's eyes are beautiful!  :hug:

Love your dogs too!!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Paula. I laughed at you rfirst two photos!  Do you celebrate Halloween in Australia?

Judi, glad to have made you chuckle!  I don't know about celebrating Halloween in Australia, but we do here in the UK!  bear_happy

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
plushkinbear wrote:

WHY??? http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/konfus/g020.gif  You are beautiful woman

Julia, you say the loveliest things!  Thank you. *Blushes furiously* :redface:

However, did you ever know a girl who wanted to grow up to look like her mother?  bear_tongue   bear_whistle

My daughter is much tinier than I am and she has such a perfect figure!  She does sound like me though!  People can't tell us apart on the telephone.  bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York
All Bear wrote:

Julia, you say the loveliest things!  However, did you ever know a girl who wanted to grow up to look like her mother?

Doesn't she tho?  So sweet that Julia!

Want to or not, it happens.  But my youngest sister and I look just like my dad, and my daughter looks just like me except 5 inches taller, with a few <eh hem> less pounds.  Another sister looks like my Mom.  Mom says she's not sure where the other two came from, as they don't look like either of my parents.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

cinderella.jpgnataliabeach.jpgnatliabw.jpgEveryone has such beautiful children! Here's some pics of my daughter, Natalia. She is 2 yrs. 10 mos. She's a petite little girl and definitely ALL GIRL! Of course, I don't have anything to do with that!  bear_whistle

The swimsuit pic and black & white pic were taken in August. And the last one is of her Halloween costume this year.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Julia...just two sons and a daughter.   The young man in the photo with my daughter is her boyfriend....but I'd adopt him in a heartbeat  bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Noah-as-Reaper-and-Beetleju.jpgSee!  See!  See what I mean!  NO DAISIES at MY boy-stuffed house!!!  NO CINDERELLA COSTUMES at MY house!!!

Here are my son Noah's costumes this year... and last...

Very NOT Cinderella, as you will soon see.

BOYS!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

awww Shelli, are you sure another baby isn't in your future?  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Sandi your little girl is adorable! Ok, shel, I am freaked out now - what was that thing about barbarians again... AAAHHH they look so scary!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Shelli, Wow! your son Noah is a real heart breaker...maybe not in the traditional way though.................he scared the bejezzers out of my little nephew! Poor kid went crying to his Mum and said 'No like him!' (he's only two)  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I think Noah's make up is fantastic. I must look out our pictures real soon.

Jane.  bear_flower

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

Perry-Grad.larger.jpgPerry.jpgGarret-on-deck.jpgGregory.jpgThis is so much fun looking at everyone's photos!  Here are my THREE SONS of which I am terribly proud since they have turned out to be fine individuals.  I know what you mean about living in a house with men and I think it is a lot of fun.  My boys are grown now (32, 30, 28 all born in Aug) and I raised them alone since they were 11,9,7 years old when my husband died)  I deserve the purple heart!  But, really I feel very lucky I did not have any huge problems and they all adore me. They are all single yet......  (any of your daughters interested)

Photo 1:    Gregory, 32   He still lives with me and I would like him to find a lady and have his own life.  He has his own business building custom homes and has built many lovely million dollar homes here in Colorado

Photo 2:   Garret. 30   A scientist who just started working toward his PHD in medical research at the University of Minnesota. 

Photo 3:  Perry  An Artist living in New York City.  He went there to be a comedian (went the the American Comedy Institute and graduated but now decided against it)  He has a day job with computers and is doing his art on the side.  See his new web site  www.PerryAnderson.net  .  If you get a chance look at his profile as he has some interesting views on Art.  He also did my web site

Photo 4:  Me and my four boys (one is my nephew living in CO and close to his cousins and here all the time so I considered him a fourth son)  This was taken 4 years ago at Perry's graduation from college.  Left to right:   ME, Greg, Christopher,Perry, Garret.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Janet, I have an unmarried 34 yr old daughter - her pic is posted here!
My other unmarried daughter is 31 and pretty too but sadly I don't have a pic.
My oldest daughter, Peace, has a university education and college certificate and the other one, Megan, has college.
What do you think is a reasonable dowry?
Marion

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Janet, I have a single 39 year old - she's the blonde in the first pic of this thread.  Is 39 too old for your guys??
bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Mmm... Janet... I'm 23 this month and... Wow : Perry is absolutely handsome ! (your other sons are too, but... it's a matter of taste ^^)
If I do not get married with my fiancee... bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_rolleyes
bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy
Hugs ^^  :hug:.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Janet,
If I weren't happily married, I'd have to say that I'd be head over heals for Garret!  But, they are all SOOO handsome!  I can tell you are one proud Mom!!!! And you absolutely should be!
All so handsome, and such interesting & unique professions!  Good job with them Janet!   bear_thumb
Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer