Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

SueAnn wrote:

Is 39 too old for your guys??

Sue Ann,

39 IS NEVER and WILL NEVER be too old.  (Can you tell I'm 39?)

Besides, don't all younger men want a Mrs. Robinson of their own???

Coo Coo Ka Choo to one and all!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shelli . . .  bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi all
As you all known I've been absent for awhile, but just caught up on all the photos of your bundles of joy  bear_innocent
You've all got such beautiful children and grown up kids too  bear_happy
I don't have kids and likely not to, but here are some links to my big sisters photography web site where she has photos of my little darlings (her children).  She is a photographer and owns her own studio.  The first link has a photo of my Ryan 10 as he is now and also a baby shot..and there is also a recent photo of my little  Emily 5
If you go to the next link you will see some really cool shots of the two of them..really love this idea bear_happy  the baby is an unknown lol
http://www.tinytotsimagesphotography.com/
http://www.tinytotsimagesphotography.co … html2.html
hugs sarah

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

Sue Ann....  I asked Greg if 39 meant anything to him  ... He said as long as she likes to ski that is all that would matter.

Janet

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Since we're setting up our Children, My sixteen year old daughter is available. She says she prefers someone 16/17 years old, Very cute, brunette and around 5'8" to 6' if anyone has anything we'll be reviewing all offers!!! bear_grin  bear_grin
My husband would rather we get rid of the 15 y/o daughter.  They are both reading over my shoulder as I type.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Did I say already that Perry is handsome ?  bear_happy bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_whistle

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

AntsnHan.jpgHey, this thread is turning into a dating agency!  bear_tongue

My son is very happy with the love of his life.  They've been dating since they were sweet fifteen and are as close as ever now, more than five years on.  I'm looking forward to plenty of grandbabies from them one day!!  bear_grin  bear_wub

Ain't love grand?!!  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Shelli wrote:

Coo Coo Ka Choo to one and all!

ONLY YOU SHELLI!
only you...................

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
shantell wrote:

Julia...just two sons and a daughter.   The young man in the photo with my daughter is her boyfriend....but I'd adopt him in a heartbeat  :lol:

Shantell, I understood, but you mentioned you already love him...so one more son plus..
g030.gif 

All Bear wrote:

However, did you ever know a girl who wanted to grow up to look like her mother?  bear_tongue   :whistle:

No........he he he but I'm my mom's clone....b040.gif

Deb wrote:

So sweet that Julia!

:redface:  k070.gif   :redface:

All Bear wrote:

Hey, this thread is turning into a dating agency!  bear_tongue

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: c075.gif  d020.gif
Do your children KNOW ABOUT THAT???? o050.gif

Such a fun topic!!! bear_tongue

Sandi, your daughter is beautiful!! Little princess !! c045.gif

Huggs, Julia

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

It's fun seeing everyone's children.  Not only can you talk about teddies on here, you can find a date or find someone else a date!  bear_grin

We don't have kids yet.  I just got married a year and a half ago and I'm only 26.  My teddies are my kids for now.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

And Chrissie I bet you have many "fur" children of your own!!  :hug:

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Perhaps ya'll should sign your children up on eHarmony.com

I don't have any children of my own, but I do have the best kind of child you could ever have... someone else's...  bear_grin  bear_grin
04282005_007.jpg
This was taken in April of this year, but I think you all have seen it before.

Deb -

kbonsall wrote:
Deb wrote:

Thanks!  He's a sweetheart too, and a gentleman.  Last girlfriend dumped him because he wouldn't have s_ _ with her.  He said that was fine!   :clap:

GOOD FOR HIM to stand up for what he believes in!!!!

:clap:  :clap: I applaud your son for his stand up actions! GREAT JOB! :clap:  :clap:
There are somethings that shouldn't be shared with everyone.

I would have SCREAMED at my mother if she ever did anything like that to me, but that are far worse things a mother could do.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jared, your little niece is darling!! :hug:  bear_wub

[I would have SCREAMED at my mother if she ever did anything like that to me, but that are far worse things a mother could do.]

Do you mean something particular???  bear_whistle  :twisted:

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Deb -
I was refering to Deb's son Nathan's not sleeping with his girlfriend and her posting it on this board.

Deb Upstate New York
Jare Hares & Bears wrote:

Deb -
I was refering to Deb's son Nathan's not sleeping with his girlfriend and her posting it on this board.

Haha ... I figured.

He WOULD kill me I'm sure.  But if I ever think he or his friends might be thinking about spending time on this teddy bear forum, there's always the delete feature!   bear_innocent

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
plushkinbear wrote:

And Chrissie I bet you have many "fur" children of your own!!  :hug:

I do have many furry children!  And I'm always wanting more!  They're cheaper and require less work!  bear_grin   But I do want non-furry children one day.  bear_original

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

d020.gif

HUGGS, JULIA

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

xdave.jpgxSarah.jpgx3MARK-3-copy-copy.jpgxeve2.jpgxsimon57.jpgI've really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful pictures of  your beautiful children. Here are my five kids. Simon, Eve, Mark, Sarah and David. Eve dyed her hair red for a bet, It is naturally very dark brown.

Jane   bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Wow Jane your kids are lovely you are so lucky you must live a busy life.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Gorgeous children, Jane; each and every one.  Although I admit, I particularly fancy the left column. bear_original

ellen ontario, canada

holy cow!!!!!  your kid pics look SO much like your avatars.   bear_grin

accept yours of course, Shelli!!   bear_whistle

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Thanks for clarifying!  I would hate to have a Beetlejuice or CryptKeeper "look" to my bears! bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Shelli said 

Gorgeous children, Jane; each and every one.  Although I admit, I particularly fancy the left column.

Shelli  I must agree with you...I do have gorgeous kids... they are all so good and helpful to me.
Eve (red hair) is moving away up north in the next couple of weeks and it's heartbreaking for me. I'm like an old mother hen who likes to have here chicks around.  bear_wub
Poor me...sob, sob!!!!!!!

Jane  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Ad.jpgAn.jpgDa.jpgSarah Your nephew and niece are adorable! And Laura is a talented photographer too...I love her style. Rustic and black/white really appeal to me when coupled with kids...must be the nostalgia.
Here are my brood. Adrian is 14, Anna is 12 and Damian is 9. I didn't do the pics up like this just for this thread(don't have that kinda time to fiddle )...they are off a DVD I made for my nan with pics of all her family.
Ann I hope you win the uploading battle so we can see your darlings!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Tina-winery.jpgI finally found this picture of my daughter, Tina, son-in-law, Francis, and my hubby David. It was taken last February at one of the wineries we toured in Spokane, Wa.

Board footer