Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Murphy05.jpgI know I'm a bit late (what else is new  :redface:   bear_rolleyes  ) Here is a picture of my three. Tanner (14) holding Cassie the cat, Hayden (13) holding Kobe the dog and my baby,Brenna (11) holding her latest passion,a monkey.Oh by the way,if anyone has a really good monkey pattern they would like to share,that would be awesome.I'm thinking of needle felting the face but I'll have to ask Judi's advice on that  bear_innocent  (hi Judi   bear_flower   bear_grin  ) This is their Christmas picture and I did some editing at the store when I printed them but have not touched up this shot.
Hope your all having a happy day,hugs!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

72dpiTOBYandNOAHChristmasPh.jpgCuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute kids, and the pets in arms are a great touch! 

Makes me wanna add my own two cuties to the "holiday photo" pile.  I know I already posted a pic of them but here are my two munchkins in front of our tree this year; Toby (12) and Noah (10, in hat.)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

pandamac wrote:

I finally found this picture of my daughter, Tina, son-in-law, Francis, and my hubby David. It was taken last February at one of the wineries we toured in Spokane, Wa.

Ahhh, the freedom and joy that must come when the kids are around and present and able to be good company... but also, paying their own bills, and making their own meals, and -- best of all -- doing their own laundry.  Laughing here...

Lovely family!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

brynn-small-pic.jpggab-small-pic.jpggab-brynn-small-pic.jpgOK, so here are my little chittlins. I have two daughters Gabrielle is the older one, age 4 and Brynn is the younger, age 2.

Do not be decieved by their sweet appearance... They are right now downstairs jumping off of the couch onto the cushions that they have thrown on the floor, laughing and screaming at each other...  I am more likely to find my kids doing things like that one of my older girl in the goggles than sweetly parading around in Cinderella dresses.  My younger one would sooner parade around with nothing on and swinging her diaper around, leaving a trail of clothes behind.

Hmmm, my older one just answered the phone and is chatting with whoever is on it, yay...  I wonder who it is...

Thought I'd mention since I'm adding photos... She was chatting with a sales person.... lol

Kimberly W.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable, Kim!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Kim!  Your wee ones are beautiful!  I LOVE those little blanket sleepers!  I think I'll have to cry when I no longer have any little ones small enough to wear those! They just make kids so darned cuddly!   

Shelli... another great photos of your guys!  Toby looks like he's wise beyond his years.... he has one of those "all knowing" smiles. Noah looks like he has a micheiveous spark in his eyes.. maybe I'm dead wrong though!  They are definitely handsome boys for sure!   Destinited to break many hearts before they eventually settle down and sire a few GIRL grandbabies for you--- many years from now!!!

Haley.... what a gorgeous brood you have!  The photos are so nicely done too... what a super nice gift that muct have been for nan!

Shari.... your Tanner and my oldest both have that shaggy, in the eyes "hair cut!"  Must be popular everywhere!  What a beautiful family!  A monkey obsession... that's sweet! 

Mine are pictured somewhere WAY up in this thread..... And I did finally add a photo of myself (sort of!) to the user album... though it's grainy, blurry, tiny, and over 6 years old!!!  UGGG!  SOMEONE is going to take a picture of my this Christmas!!!! If I have to hand the digital camera over to my 3 year old, I have to be IN at least one photo!  I may have to resort to a "Shelli-style" snapshot in the mirror otherwise---- I say 'resort,' but i think that is the CUTEST photo Shelli!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi there,
     I love looking at all your children's photo's - what a beautiful lot!  I just can't believe how fast they grow up.  Mine sone is 32 and my daughter will be 30 in January and she's dreading the BIG 3-0 LOL!   I love it, because for years they have teased us about getting older, and I don't think they realized just how fast it happens. 
     I don't have a good picture of our son -he hates having his picture taken.  He lives is Japan and is teaching English there and he loves it.  I have posted a picture of our daughter, Sarah,  with our grandson, Corson, who will turn 2 years old on Dec. 20th.  He looks like a saint in the picutre with his mom, so I posted the "real" picture that shows his devilish personality!  We are re-locating to their area after Xmas, so we will be able to see him whenever we want. 
     Julia, I had to laugh when you said how much your daughter looks like your husband.  In my grandson's case, his dad is French/Lebanese and has beautiful dark curly hair and brown eyes.  We expected a grandson with those features, but my husband's Irish heritage came through.  He even looks more like my husband that anyone else!

Hugs,

Brenda

teddytalk2.jpgHi,
     I keep having picture problems.  I thought I had edited it small enough.  I re-did it again, and hopefully it will go.  Can't figure out how to load more than one pic at a time? 

Hugs,

Brenda

teddytalk4.jpgHi again,
     Here's the second picture of Corson, which he shows his true colours!

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

GREAT photos, ladies!!

Ft. Bragg, NC

Kim B.  I DID see your little ones!  You have 3 beautiful children.  You know, your girl looks a lot like I thought she would!  Go fig!  and your two boys are going to be heartbreakers as they get older, if they aren't already! 

You all have some darling babies!  I just looooved perusing through all the photos.  We will have to do a 'pics of ourselves' or '...of our whole families' at some point in time!  I'd love to see what all you bear makers look like! 

I didn't realize how many of you bear makers are so young!  I thought I was going to be a baby joining this group, but I see I'm closer to the middle!

And how on earth did I miss 'Fran's gorgeous son'???????  I didn't see a pic posted by her at all!!  Fraaaaaan, I want to see your gorgeous son!!  bear_tongue   Perhaps I can add in one of those, "If I was younger and wasn't happily married....." things... hee hee

Kimberly W.

Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh, by the way, Brenda....

To add more than one pic, you have to submit your first pic, then when your message shows up with the pic in it, down in the lower right hand corner of your post you'll see Delete | Edit | Quote
Click on Edit, and scroll down under your message.  You'll see a place where you can add another photo.  Do that one by one until you have all your pics in your post!  I think there's a limit, though, so don't go too wild!! bear_original  Oh yeah, and your pics have to be I think 600 megapixels at the most

Kimberly W.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

BearBottoms wrote:

You all have some darling babies!  I just looooved perusing through all the photos.  We will have to do a 'pics of ourselves' or '...of our whole families' at some point in time!  I'd love to see what all you bear makers look like! 

Kimberly W.

Kim, you can see what a lot of us look like in the "User Photo Gallery" at the top of the page.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Untitled-Scanned-01.jpgKimberly hear is my son Anthony 28 years old single. he is the one in the white shirt

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hayley, your kids are beautiful, Anna is so pretty and she has a horse?  Isn't she the luckiest!  I always wanted a horse when I was a kid.  Oh, it's my big sister Jenni who is the photographer and whos kids I steal lol, Laura is my little sis who is sick and is trying hard to hold onto her bellydancing career.  I love how you have displayed your photos, and your photography is lovely bear_original

Shari, what gorgeous kids...so precious and your little girl is so sweet.  Your dog is adorable too, he made me laugh in his santa hat :D

Shelli, your boys are so sweet.  My nephew is 10 and boys can just be the sweetest things bear_original He is wearing glasses now to.  We are being very encouraging  bear_rolleyes

Kimberly, oooh, such cuties.  They sound like a couple of kids I know lol  bear_innocent   

Kim, I just saw your photo  bear_happy  you do look just like your little girl, very pretty bear_original

xox Sarah

Australia

Brenda, Corson is so cute and I love the second photo lol bear_innocent  Your daughter is pretty too

Jane, five children! All lovely  bear_flower  Your Christmas must be lovely with so much family   :teddybear:

xox Sarah

Deb Upstate New York

Kim Whitlock ~

I think we have the same kitchen floor!  HA!  bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Aesome pictures ladies!

OOOOHHH Frannie!  What a hunk!  You must be chasing the young ladies away with a stick!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey, Fran don't listen to this lot, they can't have him...my daughter Sarah, 23 thinks that Anthony is a hunk,  bear_wub  guess she'll be moving to Oz real soon...sigh!
bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Jane  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

rachelle-and-mitch.JPGWow I have finally been catching up on this great thread, I have enjoyed all the wonderful photo's, thanks everyone.

Here are my two kids.   Mitchell 10 and Rachelle 6, dressed up for a spooky disco last week.   Not too spooky heyy!!!!

Anyway there was a question earlier about whether we celebrate Halloween in Australia, think I read it on one of the first pages, Yes we do but only in a small way.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hay! Jane tell Sarah thats not a very nice picture of Anthony he has a very big smile and big brown eyes and lives in the city . He has  he own lovely appartment and i would love him to find he's true love.

Australia

Love the photo of Mitchell and Rachelle Karen, You have beautiful kids bear_original  Hope they had fun at their Spooky disco hehe ;)
Hugs Sarah

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

Chris-Nick-Mamere-and-Papere.jpgWell, I'm going to give it another try. With a little help from a friend, Jane, it just might work. Here goes
My son Chris is soon to be 19 (on the right) and my son Nick is 17.  with my mom and dad in front of their home in Penetanguishene, Ontario.
Happy Holidays
Ann

Ft. Bragg, NC

OK, Fran, they are ALL right... He is one good lookin boy...  bear_tongue

Deb, ha ha... ARE YOU MY NEIGHBOR?!?!?!? J/K bear_wacko

Oh, and I did see the member's photos...  Sorry, I'm a dork... lol

Kimberly W.

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

Here's a picture of me and the hubby, Jim in front of our home.
Ann

Board footer