Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

bolonka6.jpgBolonka is my second try to do a realistic dog puppy. A really nice breeder help me to find the right measure.
Bolonka is a 10 weeks old Cavalier puppy and is realsized. She is made from fine Schulte Mohair and have a open and close jaw. I love her so much  bear_wub
If you like, you can see more  photos on my blog.
big hugs
Manuela

Southern Bears Southern Bears

What a gorgeous little face!  I would like to just kiss that snout.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

She is beautiful.  I see why you love her.

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Thank you very much. I think I will do a second one  bear_grin  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Manuela she is amazing. I have two Cavaliers myself and I can see that you really have captured their look really well.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
How about making a Blenheim coloured one next! Here's my lucy, she's the colours I am suggesting.

LucyMartin.jpg

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Yes Jane , the next will be like Lucy, she is soooo sweet. Have you got pictures from her she was 8- 10 weeks old?
I have become a lot of help from a breeder. She tell me, the size between the ears, the eyes, muzzle , bodysize...and so on.

I am so glad that you like my little girl.

hugs
Manuela

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Just beautiful. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

Aww what a wonderful perfect FAB creation, I am a lover of cavaliers and I have 3 myself, below is a picture of my rosie bear_original I really think your amazing work really captures the beauty of a cavalier, Id love one of these WOW well done for once im kinda stuck for words lol bear_original
tozer.JPG

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Kaytee thank you very much, I´m so glad that you like my little girl. Your rosie is so cute. I have never see a real Cavalier before I have done this one. But in the last time I have see a lot of CKCS, it is real funny. There are real Cutie Dogs.

hugs
Manuela

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Manuela she is absolutely beautiful!!
I was thinking as I was viewing her pictures that Jane has to see her!!
Low and behold she already has!!!  bear_original
Again wonderful job!! bear_wub

Board footer