Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Card-Mother-s-love2.jpgprint-spring4.jpgHi everyone, sorry I've not been around too much for a while, I've been a very busy bee with my bears and my new venture creating Prints and Cards of my illustrations.  Thank you to all of those that have been so kind with your comments and supporting me, it really means the world, you're the best  :hug:  :hug:

I'm really excited to tell you all that a selection of my Prints and Cards will be part of a new Art Gallery opening in the Lancaster, PA area in the States.  There is a fun Gallery opening this Saturday, May 2nd if any of you happen to live nearby.  You can find the link and details of Hatch Studio and Gallery through my blog -

http://bumpkinbears.blogspot.com/

If you're not nearby you can always see all my Cards and Prints in my Etsy store - http://www.bumpkin.etsy.com

Big Beary Hugs,
Catherine xx

FrizzyBear New York

How wonderful for you!  And exciting as well.  I love your beautiful illustrations.  Good luck with your new venture.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Catherine  , that is so exciting  :dance:   Your artwork is beautiful and I wish you continued success with it .  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How wonderful, Catherine!  Your artwork is very endearing and I know it will be a huge success!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Catherine! That is the most wonderful news Hun!

Congratulations! You are truly talented and it is only right that the world gets to share in your talent.

Hugs Louise

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Congratulations Catherine- your illustrations are enchanting!!!!
Hugs
Gail

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Such beautiful art work!!
As you know I have several packs of your lovely cards.  bear_wub
Only problem is I never want to use them! I want to keep them all for myself!!! bear_wacko
I need to learn to share better. bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Catherine,

It's great to see that your cards and prints will be displayed in the States. 
They are so beautiful that you truly deserve international fame  :clap:

What would your granny say of the succes of a simple "country bumpkin" ??  bear_thumb

Hugs from,

Bailey, Lewis & Peter   :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

thank you  so much, you are all so kind with your words  :hug:  :hug:   Peter, gosh my Granny would be so proud, even when I made hand made cards when I was little she used to say, you should sell these on Oxford Street in London!!    She was so encouraging, I wish she could see this, I hope she is watching by along with my Mum, cheering me on, I like to think so...  bear_ermm  bear_flower

Big Hugs to you all,
Catherine x

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Catherine,
    I'm sure your mum and grandma are watching.  I felt the same way when I had an article about my bears in Teddy Bear times, a few years ago, because my parents were British.  Sometimes I feel like my mum is very close still and it always makes me feel wonderful. 

hugs,

Brenda

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh sweetie Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hugest hug, I'm so pleased for you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh what wonderful news Catherine  :clap: I hope that the exhibiton is a success.
Much luck, your work is so lovely.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

You have a lovely blog Catherine and I always enjoy browsing your etsy shop. bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Cathryn, I love these cards you have been doing! And a Gallery Show! That is awesome! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

how exciting, Catherine!  I think your mom and Granny are proud of you and cheering you on.  The gang is happy for you too.   :hug:

Board footer