Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

Gizmo-1-tt.jpgmeet 'Gizmo', the latest cub from KD&CO.  Gizmo is my representation of a grizzly cub at about 8 weeks old.  He's 18" long from the tip of his nose to end of his tail. He's armatured, multi-jointed and all the rest of that stuff (let's just say he'll sit when you ask him to ;-)  Gizmo has a complete neck and spine, but his head is also disk-jointed just behind the ears, a really fun permutation that I haven't tried before.  claws, paws, nose & eyelids are leather.

Gizmo_15_TT.jpg

Gizmo is now appearing on eBay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0404413126

Gizmo_34_tt.jpg

I'm celebrating here  :dance:   :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :dance: this is the first auction that I've had ready ahead of time, instead of desperate, mad rush against the clock!  it feels really great  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on hitting your time limit. :dance:  :clap:  :dance:
Gizmo is fantastic, you can see all the  hard work you have put into this guy. bear_thumb
So good luck with the auction.

love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Kelly...Gizmo is fantastic..all your work is so amazing!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Can I ask.....are we ever going to see you at Hugglets again in the future? I missed you last time..and would love to meet you.. and see your wonderful critters!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Wow he is amazing such detail  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

very realistic! i really like that quality of a teddybear. bear_original  bear_thumb i have sent you some PMs. please check them! Thank you!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kelly,
     Gizmo is really adorable!  I love all the poses  he can do - well done!  BTW, Judi posted a picture for you in the general section - check it out, if you have a minute.

hugs,

Brenda

Narrowsburg, New York
Website
bearyfun732 wrote:

very realistic! i really like that quality of a teddybear. bear_original  bear_thumb i have sent you some PMs. please check them! Thank you!

Thanks, folks! ya'll are great  :dance:

Bearfun732,

Ancient Chinese proverb say: 'Be Patient, Little Girl, and much good fortune will come your way'

(ask your mother if you think this needs explaining)

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Absolutely wonderful, Kelly!  He is a sweetheart!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

He is amazing, Kelly!  I love all of your creations!
Hugs,
Janice

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Amazing but very cute with it!  bear_wub

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Gizmo is fantastic! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

Narrowsburg, New York
Website
Yvonne wrote:

Can I ask.....are we ever going to see you at Hugglets again in the future? I missed you last time..and would love to meet you.. and see your wonderful critters!

Hugs Yvonne  :rose:

gosh, Yvonne, there aren't words for how much I missed doing Hugglets this year  :redface:  I really love that show - and London - and I sure hope to be back next year, but in this economy, who knows?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though.  Thanks for asking  :hug:

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Kelly -  I love all of your creations! you work so lifelike - absolute fantastic

Hugglets maybe next year ???? :dance:  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awesome work, as usual, Kelly!!  Could my grizzly have a play date with your cub?

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Totally wonderful and adorable critter as per usual KellyDean.  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:

Narrowsburg, New York
Website

awwww, shucks, thanks, folks  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

and yes, hopefully, Hugglets next year.   I'd like to give wiesbaden another visit, too, I miss Germany, too.

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

He is wonderful Kelly!  Great colors and so life-like!  There is also a great little article about you in TB&F this quarter! Congrats!
:hug:
~Robert

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Now that is one cool looking bear! I love the picture on your listing of him holding the branch. Very cute!

Aerianna

Narrowsburg, New York
Website

thanks, Robert & Aerianna! 

thanks, too, for the props on the TBF article, I have to admit I'm rather pleased myself ;-)

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Your work is so amazing. This bear is just beautiful and so realistic with all of his poseable positions.

Merry-Go-Bears Merry-Go-Bears
Kuala Lumpur

My little cocker spaniel name is Gizmo too and he is a happy little dog and as curious as your Gizmo.. bear_grin

bearfacedlies Charlotte Deadman
Somerset/Devon border, England
Website
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

thanks, marlys

and miss merry-go, I had a cocker named Buddy who was the same - and such a sweetheart - I love cockers!

ms deadman, I'm totally loving your little chef bear, what a charmer, and those chef's whites are spot on! :dance:

Board footer