Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

mjbears mjbears
northants

tmpphpEw9yrf.jpgHi everyone ,,sorry i havent commented on bears all week but been poorly with bad chest infection and spent most of last week tucked up in my bed...they are all lovely as always bear_wub xxx
Ok this is BLACKBERRY i have been working on him for the past 10 days kept picking him up and then putting him down so got him finished today he is 13 inches tall made from a dense burgundy soft faux fur with black feathered guards hairs.......hope you like him melissaxxx bear_thumb

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Hi sorry to hear you have been poorly, fabulous colour bear  bear_wub

Andrea x

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

He's lovely!  bear_wub  I just bought some of that fur and can't wait to use it!

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

I hope you're feeling better! bear_original Blackberry is beautiful! I love the colors!  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He has such an adorably appealing face!  Really well done!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Lovely bear, beautiful color.  Melissa I hope you're feeling better now. bear_thumb

Sending lots of good wishes your way!!

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Hi Melissa
Take care of yourself.  Don't push too hard, too soon...Hope you're feeling better
Blackberry is wonderful.  Such nice fur and a really nice face

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Blackberry is stunning, love his sweet face and striking colour.  bear_wub Hope your feeling better and you've recovered from the dentists too  :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a beautiful color this bear is, perfect name.
Joanne

mjbears mjbears
northants

thankyou all for your lovely get well wishes and  kind comments on blackberry too... I am feeling a lot better than i did and have also give up smoking my 6th day so far so i am doing well with just will power..... thanks everyone melissax

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Glad your feelin better  :hug:  Well done too with the smoking, keep it up  bear_thumb  Just think, you can buy a beautiful piece of fur instead of each pack of coffin nails (as my mum calls them)  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Blackberry is adorable.  He makes me want a blackberry cobbler.  Great job quitting smoking.  :dance:  My sister quit a few years ago, and she said she didn't realize how much she was spending on cigarettes.  One of her biggest problems was keeping her hands busy.  If you experience that, you can just make more bears.

mjbears mjbears
northants

THANKS GUYS YOUR ALL SO LOVELYXXXX saved my pennies this week from not smoking and bought a designer purse lol saving for the bag now........... right off to keep to busy and carry on with this orange and pink bear bear_thumb

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Such a pretty face and gorgeous fur, I am sure she will do very well on ebay  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Beautiful color!
Sweet!

Board footer