Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

small-page.jpgPlease meet Page, a very girly bear from someone who usually makes boy bears.  She just wanted to be a girl.  She is 7" tall.  Made of German Helmbold mohair.  Needle felted muzzle, eyelids and nose, nose is then waxed.  Detailed leather pawpads.  Frilly skirt, and bow are removable. 

Page is now on ebay till Sunday.  She has a cute little puppy that I needle felted to go with her auction.  She has not named the puppy yet.

Here is her link

Joanne

http://cgi.ebay.com/Artist-bear-needle- … dZViewItem

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Unfortunately I've spent a fortune on teddy bears this month -- but wow!  She's wonderful.  I would buy her for my hug for sure if I could.  :)

Very well done indeed!

-- Thomas Adam

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She's gorgeous!  So pretty & sweet!  Her eyes have so much expression!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you Thomas and Melissa,  I am so glad you like her, your comments mean so much to me
Joanne

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

What a cutie pie!!
Such a sweet face and her out fit matches her personality perfect!  bear_wub

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you Cyndee,  I agree, she wants to be frilly
Joanne

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

Page is a wonderful name, and an adorable bear! I love the bow! So cute!  bear_wub

Bloomsburg, PA
Tanya'sTeddies wrote:

Page is a wonderful name, and an adorable bear! I love the bow! So cute!  :love:

Page is named after a town out here in Arizona.  All the bears I make are.  It is not the typical spelling, but it's the way they spell it.  I am glad you like it.  Thanks for the compliments.
Joanne

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my gosh Joanne! I am in love with this beautiful girl!

Hugs Louise

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's just so precious. She is very girly and her bow and skirt look so cute on her.

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Joanne,

Page is so appealling! :hug:
To say you do boy bears, she has worked out fantastically. bear_thumb
Well done!

Love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

What a very cute girlie, love the bow and skirt, she looks very proud  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Joanne she is just totally adorable  bear_wub  Such a pretty , kissy little girl  bear_thumb

Hugs for you both ,

Ruth

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

She is stunning, i love how you have captured both her feminine beauty along with her realistic claws and paws, perfect  bear_wub I also love her profile, i am a bit obsessed with profiles at the moment   bear_thumb

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What a gorgeous little poppet.  I hope she finds a loving home.  By the way, Maricopa and Benson have settled in and are adored by everyone that meets them...but no one could love them more than I do!

Regards

Sue

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks for the nice words everyone.  They all mean a lot.

Off The Paw,  I know what you mean about profiles.  I am constantly checking profiles when I work on the face.  I always shoot pictures in profile, so they gotta look good, right?,

Sue, I am so happy that Maricopa, and Benson are welcome living at your home, and that they are being well loved.

Joanne

mjbears mjbears
northants

she is just so pretty i love her skirt how wonderful and  her facial expression is so wonderfully cutexxxx bear_thumb

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

I love her!!  She is soooo cute   bear_wub   Well done!!  I love your bears  bear_wub

*Jeannette

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Joanne what a stunning bear love her face she has so much soul & her frilly skirt  suits her  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

shes such a cutie. you do girlies well, im sure she'll be snapped up well before ebay gets a chance!

Merry-Go-Bears Merry-Go-Bears
Kuala Lumpur

Page is such a sweet little bear.  bear_wub

Bearytale Teddies Bearytale Teddies by Mireille Begijn
Belgium, Europe
Website

Joanne,

Your bear is so cute,I love everyting !!!
Great job.

Bear Hugs from Belgium
Mireille

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

page is adorable!!!!she's such a cutie. bear_laugh

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Joanne,

Page is absolutely adorable.  Love her sweet little face.  You have such great style.  I can recognize your bears right away!   bear_original

bear_wub
Robert

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Joanne, she is really adorable.  She has such an innocent , "who me " expression .  I love her little outfit too.

Board footer