Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

tt2.jpgtt.jpgI have a new listing on Ebay this week, a little Vampire bear named Spike, I hope you'll take a look....  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … CA:US:1123  I've been so inspired by "Twilight" the latest Vampire craze in book and film and so Spike is the second creation from my new "Lil' Spooks" series ~ Bearies from the dark side "bruhahahahaha" lol

honeypotbears Honey Pot Bears
Giants Causeway

Oh bless him he's so cute! I love his wings and teeth but he does have the cuties face are you sure such a lovely bear could be so bad  bear_happy

Australia

tehe Amanda, yes he tries very hard to be scary, poor love, I don't tell him that he is too cute and pretend his frights work so his feelings aren't hurt  bear_tongue huggies xx

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Sarah hes too cute to frighten me I love his face and teeth  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

He's quite a lovable vampire. Don't think he'll scare too many people.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

He's so cute! i made a vampire bear a few months ago too but as he is a dark aubergine colour i can't get him to photgraph, i did mine with an open mouth. They do look so cute with little fangs

Andrea x

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  He's super cute.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love this little guy!! he is adorable! bear_wub  bear_wub

teeeej Brisbane

Ahah! I knew one of your creations for the upcoming show had fangs!! Well done. :clap:  :clap:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Since I don't want to hurt his feelings,  I am going to scream in fright as he is so scary--EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

But he really is adorable and looks so cuddly. I love him!
Beth

puddinjack Bay Street Bears
Bristol, Tennessee

He is so adorable!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub
Wendy

Australia

:hug:  :hug:  thanks so much!!  Beth I read him your comment and he is very impressed with himself lol 
Therese, clever you hehe  bear_tongue  Yes, I was going to answer to the comment you made in my other post, but by the time I read it, it was so far down the thread list I didn't want to bring the whole post to the top again lol, but yes, fangs "grrrrrrrr"  protect your neck bear_tongue  LOL

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Oh don't tell my daughter!!
She has read all the "Twilight" vampire books and even saw the movie!!
She will want this cute little vampire bear!!!

P.S. When I check on the eBay listing she already has it on watch!! bear_original

Australia

hehe, thats too funny Cyndee  bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe what a face Sarah.  CUTE!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer