Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

mjbears mjbears
northants

tmpphpGYUEsH.jpgHi everyone I have been busy designing my latest range of bears a miniature wacky dragonfly bear
i Have never done small wacky bears and decided that  alongside my smaller butterfly bears i would now start the dragonfly range..He is made from a  mohair stunning blue frosted on white.... Wonderful dragonfly wings that are holographic in blue and black veined design, with silver glitter detailing. Standing just 8 inches tall.. I will be listing him for a 3 day auction with a buy now price as i am on holidays next week and wont be able to post after monday his auction will end sataurday so i can post monday before i go on hols......... thanks melissaxx

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's adorable, stunning wings and his fur is gorgeous and so unusual too.  bear_wub

Hope you have a lovely holiday and lovely weather too  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What I love and notice right away is this bears SMILING FACE.  I guess I can see it so well because his muzzle is shaved, but I love to see happy bears.
Joanne

Board footer