Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

robertbear10.jpgrobertbear7.jpgrobertbear1.jpgHi Everyone!  I wanted to share photos of the latest custom order bear I've done.  Please meet Puccino! bear_original   He was named by his new owner, (a fellow artist whom I will let introduce himself if he wants to), who is a genuis with names. bear_thumb   I never would have thought of such a great one.....it is short for Cappucino:o)

Puccino is one of my big bears and made from long (2 inch+) tan mohair from Intercal, with gorgeous blown-glass doll eyes chosen specifically for him by his owner, and sculpted epoxy clay nose and eyelids.  I hope you enjoy his photos!

Teddy hugs,
Tracy

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Absolutley fantastically gorgeous.  Those eyes are AMAZING.  Well done  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Puccino is adorable, I want to pick him up and give him a big hug! I love his eyes and that sweet expression  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Gorgeous!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Tracy,

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb
What a terrific bear, those eyes are wonderful. bear_grin

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Fantastic bear Tracy bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Gorgeous bear, such a sweet face i love his eyes  bear_wub

Andrea x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful, huggable, sweet faced,  what a lucky man.  (I suspect I know who it is)
Joanne

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Ok, I'm finally coming out of the closet.  :crackup:  :dance:  :dance:   I am Puccino's owner. 
He is such a wonderful bear coming from such a wonderful artist.  There is so much attention to detail and artistry in this piece.  I know I will be enjoying him for years to come. bear_original

Thank you Tracy!  bear_original
~Robert
:hug:

Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: Yeah Robert!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :crackup:

I am just thrilled that you love your bear, Robert! :dance: You are so very welcome, and my big thanks to you!! :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I knew it was you Robert. Clues; big bear, you do seem like a bear bear kind of guy.  Named after food, are you a good cook Robert?  I have noticed that you like food names, Marshmallow, Olive, Cinnamon.  This is really a wonderful bear, like I said before, you are a lucky man.
Joanne

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

That is funny that you mention that Joanne.  I didn't realize I use food names a lot  bear_original  I do enjoy to bake and I make really tastey things! 

I see you added a picture.  Nice to finally put a face to a name.  bear_original

:hug:
~Robert

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

You've created such a sweetly happy bear - adorable!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a cutie!! I love the chubby cheeks and smile. bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Thanks so much everyone for all your wonderful comments!!  They mean the world to me! :hug:  :hug:

Board footer