Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

mjbears mjbears
northants

tmpphpzYzQd5.jpgHi everyone,,this is BOW my latest cat bear a slight alteration to my pattern  and i am very pleased with her...... made from a long piled faux fur feathered in beiges and creams and browns....I am listing her on ebay for a 10 day listing from today..as i am away from next week on holidays ,, my 1st ever abroad holiday and i am very nervous about the flight bear_shocked  but i am sure i will be fine ..... hope you like her melissax

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Cute little cat i love her fur

Andrea x

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Bow is gorgeous, a beautiful kitty face and eyes. I've always admired your cat bears, since i saw alleycat last year bear_wub

Lucky you off globe trotting! I'm sure you will enjoy the flight, you'll be in safe hands, don't worry  :hug:

mjbears mjbears
northants
Off The Paw wrote:

Bow is gorgeous, a beautiful kitty face and eyes. I've always admired your cat bears, since i saw alleycat last year bear_wub

Lucky you off globe trotting! I'm sure you will enjoy the flight, you'll be in safe hands, don't worry  :hug:

i dont know about globe trotting lol  :crackup:  just a short flight to start portugal and the forecast looks lovely all next week.... i booked a villa so i have my own time to relax and i have been banned from sneaking any bears in the case to work on :doh:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Melissa,
     Sweet little cat and adorable face.

hugs,

Brenda

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is scrumptious!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Have a great holiday!  bear_thumb

mjbears mjbears
northants
Melisa Nichols wrote:

She is scrumptious!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Have a great holiday!  :thumbsup:

THANKYOU MELISSA I WILL HAVE A LOVELY TIME I AM SURE THANKS MELISSAXX

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Gorgeous kitty Melissa.  Have a lovely holiday and post pics when you get back  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer