Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Andorai-4.jpgCreating the first fairy bear was that way funny, that I decided to try out another one - and born was An'dorai - brother of Avalarion. And I think they look quite funny together - aren't they????
Andorai-3.jpg
Andorai-2.jpg
So please have a look there - and maybe somebody will fall in love with An'dorai - you must know, she is looking for a new home -  :dance:
hugs from Austria
Andorai+Avalarion-2.jpg

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Hi, I like them both. They're beautifully made and the colors are so pretty! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Sweeeeeeeet, there are so cute, I love them both....
Die sehen ein bisschen aus wie Engelchen und Teufelchen findest du nicht? richtig süß die zwei.

hugs
Manuela

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

Adorable bears! bear_original I love the noses! So well done! And those cute little toes too!  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Very sweet Andrea!
I love the colors!
Such nice detail work. bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Great design, great choice of colours, beautiful noses.... awwwwwwwww!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

They are both wonderful little fairies. I missed the little gold one, I guess, when you posted her. Just darling. Are the pink parts cashmere? Very cute use of the contrasting fabric. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Such cute little bears i love them both  bear_wub

Andrea x

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Dear Ladies, thanks for all your nice compliments - I've just returned home from a little trip to Italy and found your lovely words for my two fairy-bears - thank you so much!!!!!

@ Marlys - yes it is a kind of Mini-Velvet - very soft and wonderful to work with

@ Manuela - ja wirklich, sie sehen fast aus wie Teufelchen und Engelchen, dabei wollt ich das gar nicht so, aber der rosa hat doch ein bisserl einen finsteren Blick - hihihi

hugs from Austria!!!  :hug:  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Adorable bears and such lovely colours too  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer