Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

mjbears mjbears
northants

tmpphphe1Y7B.jpgHi everyone This is TEQUILA my latest boy bear,, I have created him  from a long piled teal green / blue fur which has thin black guard hairs, a wonderful bright fur, He reminded me of a  cocktail i had on my holiday  so i named him tequila i hope you like him he wil be listed on ebay very shortly    melissax

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Melissa,
Blue must be the color of the day!  Love this bear! 

Hugs,
Alison

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Glad to see your lovely bears again after your holiday Melissa.  What a great name for this fellow.  Sounds like you had fun on your vacation.  Tequila is adorable.
Joanne

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Wow! What a great colour! Had a look at your website....you make some amazing bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Ahh what a beautiful fur. I adore blue bears!!!!!!

Olga :hug:

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

gorgeous colour, love the fur  bear_wub

Andrea x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub .  Love the colour too, yes it does remind you of cocktails, reminds me of the Blue Lagoon one,  bear_wub
Hope you had a good holiday

Pauline

mjbears mjbears
northants
valewoodbears wrote:

Beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub .  Love the colour too, yes it does remind you of cocktails, reminds me of the Blue Lagoon one,  bear_wub
Hope you had a good holiday

Pauline

thanks pauline...yes i had a fab holiday bar the flight bit lol i hated flying and experianced a lot of turbalance lol...... but i would do it again short flights only i think for a while...... xx

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's stunning and a wonderful colour  bear_wub

Board footer