Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi,  bear_original

It's the first Tuesday for the Studio Shots - Tuesday blog.  If you want to add a post to your blog with one or more photos of your studio and some text with description of the photos, you can add that post's link to the comments section  of the Studio Shots - Tuesday blog's first post.  It can be a general photo of your studio, a little corner in the studio that you would like to share, some work in progress, storage, etc.  I hope people will like to participate.  They can participate any week.  Next week we will have our first specific topic for the photos.  If people like having a topic, we can do more in future weeks.

I'm hoping the blog can be a central place to go to to find links to blogs with pictures of people's studios and see a little glimpse into their life as an artist or craftsperson.  I will make a blog roll of participants with links to their studios.  Each week we can also highlight a blog by showing a preview photo of their studio with a link to their post in the body of that week's post.  I have added a Library Thing sidebar to show some books for inspiration.  People can send suggestions for books they would like added to the sidebar to me and I will add them.

There is more information on the blog in this thread:

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=30809

Here is the link for the Studio Shots - Tuesday blog:

http://studioshotstuesday.blogspot.com/

I hope people will consider participating.  It is an easy idea for a short blog post and hopefully send some traffic to the participating blogs.

Feel free to pm or email me with any suggestions or questions.

Hugs,

Ellen

Board footer