Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

dreamyavailable7.jpgHi all!

I Hope everyone is well.

I just finished this little guy.  His name is Dreamy.  He is crafted from mohair and has a hand sculpted paper clay face.  He is available from my website.  More photos and all his details can also be found there.  Free shipping to anywhere bear_original 
Thanks for having a look!

http://bearhearts.com/available.htm

~Robert

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Robert

Love Dreamy, what a cheeky grin he has.  Great little bear.
Hugs
Jacqui

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a beautiful unique bear.  He has a very kind, pleasant face.  Your sculpting skills are really good, the clay looks as smooth as butter.  Very well done
Joanne

Lindi Pollewop bears

very nice, robert!he looks like a jack in the box,was that the look you where going for?or is it my imagination. anyway dreamy is very cute, end he can surprise me anytime bear_grin 
have a nice day! 
hugs Linda

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Thank you guys very much!  :hug:

Joanne, thank you for your nice compliments on my sculpting.  Working with paper clay has been really neat.  Before these last couple of bears I didn't have much sculpting experience.  I think I made a little bunny years ago that broke apart in the oven... poor thing.  Good thing about paperclay is that it dries all on its own.  bear_original

Linda, you are right!  In this photo he looks kinda like a jack in the box.  I actually decided to add this box last minute and wanted to come up with some clever photos.  I like how is peeping out of the box.  Came out kinda cute   bear_original

~Robert

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Wonderful little fellow you had made! What an expression he has in his face. You are a real artist, Robert! bear_wub
Hopeful, I will have a new computer next week so I can stalk you all again here on Teddy-talk!!!  :photo:

hugs
Birgitta

Board footer